Greg’s got a Mick’s shed too?

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
Post Reply
sonnyburnit
Junco Partner
Posts: 355
Joined: 16 Aug 2008, 9:58am

Greg’s got a Mick’s shed too?

Post by sonnyburnit » 25 Aug 2018, 8:00am

The independent chain of Mick’s Shed’s continues to grow around London, unfortunately they keep terrible hours & very rarely let anything go. Maybe new owner Greg Dread will buck this trend & give the ppl what they want :mrgreen:
Attachments
0FB22728-E166-44D0-A1FC-D73AB4789588.jpeg

Chuck Mangione
User avatar
Spitting Image
Posts: 6625
Joined: 17 Jun 2009, 10:45pm
Location: Up your boulevard.
Contact:

Re: Greg’s got a Mick’s shed too?

Post by Chuck Mangione » 25 Aug 2018, 8:15pm

If not anytime this year then hopefully next year when it will have its 35th anniversary.

Equaliser
Corner Soul
Posts: 20
Joined: 06 Nov 2012, 12:17pm

Re: Greg’s got a Mick’s shed too?

Post by Equaliser » 25 Aug 2018, 10:07pm

Holy crap. Are we really going to get to hear this?

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 8828
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: Greg’s got a Mick’s shed too?

Post by Inder » 26 Aug 2018, 1:39pm

Euroshima's such a fantastic name for a song.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 27771
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Greg’s got a Mick’s shed too?

Post by Heston » 27 Aug 2018, 6:00am

Equaliser wrote:
25 Aug 2018, 10:07pm
Holy crap. Are we really going to get to hear this?
Doesn't look like it. No response from Greg.
I just polished off some Low Country shrimp & grits and a mess of collards. That's a hell of a strain on the arm.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76430
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Greg’s got a Mick’s shed too?

Post by Dr. Medulla » 27 Aug 2018, 6:16am

Heston wrote:
27 Aug 2018, 6:00am
Equaliser wrote:
25 Aug 2018, 10:07pm
Holy crap. Are we really going to get to hear this?
Doesn't look like it. No response from Greg.
He's got feet and they can be held to the fire and told they owe it to the fans.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

deny
Junco Partner
Posts: 328
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:20pm

Re: Greg’s got a Mick’s shed too?

Post by deny » 27 Aug 2018, 8:52am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Aug 2018, 6:16am
Heston wrote:
27 Aug 2018, 6:00am
Equaliser wrote:
25 Aug 2018, 10:07pm
Holy crap. Are we really going to get to hear this?
Doesn't look like it. No response from Greg.
He's got feet and they can be held to the fire and told they owe it to the fans.
You got there before me Doc but exactly right
Joining the Street Parade

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests