A must for anyone interested in the BAD II era

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
MarkyJacobs
Junco Partner

Re: A must for anyone interested in the BAD II era

Post by MarkyJacobs »

Thanks, Esmark. I found what I was looking for!

It seems BAD 2 had already played Union Jack. According to Esmark's resource, they played it iin London, early in 1992, the last time I saw them. I don't remember it .

Similarly, I don"t remember them playing When The Time Comes at T&C in 1991. I; guess both times threre may have been more than one night on noth occasions?

MarkyJacobs
Junco Partner

Post by MarkyJacobs »

Only one early 1992 show, which means I must have seen them do Union Jack and forgotten.

I must admit, I do sometimes regret seeing BAD 2 more. Not nearly as much as I regret not seeing the original line-up earlier though.

Does anyone remember the Old Grey Whistle Test appearances? I knew nothing of them. The haven't made it on to You Tube, have they?
Last edited by MarkyJacobs on 27 Jan 2019, 5:24am, edited 1 time in total.

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

MarkyJacobs wrote:
26 Jan 2019, 7:23am
Only one early 1992 show, which means I must have seen them do Union Jack and forgotten.

I must admit, I do sometimes regret seeing BAD 2 more. Not nearly as much as I regret not seeing the original line-up earlier though.

Does anyone remember the Old Grey Whistle Test appearance(s)? I knew nothing of this. It hasn't made it on to You Tube, has it?

I was interested to learn that the much talked about Tube appearance was filmed at Abbey Road.
Pretty sure all the OGWT and Tube stuff is on YouTube.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

MarkyJacobs
Junco Partner

Post by MarkyJacobs »

Oh yeah, thanks. I'd definitely already seen the Rock City one.