BLACKMARKETCLASH to put out a BOOK!!!

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Re: BLACKMARKETCLASH to put out a BOOK!!!

Post by Marky Dread »

bmc wrote:
19 Nov 2017, 8:01pm
The book was 80% complete earlier this year but of course things are been very busy for me and I have not had chance to do the 20% yet!!

There will be two versions. A cut down version which will be big and that is the one that is 80% done. Then an encyclopaedic one which I have yet to start.
Great news mate. I can't wait to see both of them. Please keep us posted as to your progress. Your site has been invaluable over the years. The work you've put in to it has been immense and a book would be the cherry on the cake. Cheers!

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

laxman
Unknown Immortal

Post by laxman »

Marky Dread wrote:
19 Nov 2017, 8:52pm
bmc wrote:
The book was 80% complete earlier this year but of course things are been very busy for me and I have not had chance to do the 20% yet!!

There will be two versions. A cut down version which will be big and that is the one that is 80% done. Then an encyclopaedic one which I have yet to start.
Great news mate. I can't wait to see both of them. Please keep us posted as to your progress. Your site has been invaluable over the years. The work you've put in to it has been immense and a book would be the cherry on the cake. Cheers!
Great stuff.

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Marky Dread wrote:
19 Nov 2017, 8:52pm
bmc wrote:

Seconded, a much used website for me.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board