BLACKMARKETCLASH to put out a BOOK!!!

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
biopunk
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 2666
Joined: 23 Aug 2009, 3:04am
Location: The Mountainous End of Canada

BLACKMARKETCLASH to put out a BOOK!!!

Post by biopunk » 11 Aug 2014, 9:21pm

Image

In the next 24 months we should be putting out FINALLY ... Blackmarketclash in paperback form... A BOOK!!

C'mon bmc, this should be shouted from the roof-tops, not hidden away down there with the rest of the sinners... :naughty:


Love the site, looking forward to the book! :cool:
Chewing oot a rhythm on my bubblegum

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25036
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: BLACKMARKETCLASH to put out a BOOK!!!

Post by Flex » 11 Aug 2014, 10:33pm

This is going to become an immediate essential purchase for fans.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Chuck Mangione
User avatar
Spitting Image
Posts: 6538
Joined: 17 Jun 2009, 10:45pm
Location: Up your boulevard.
Contact:

Re: BLACKMARKETCLASH to put out a BOOK!!!

Post by Chuck Mangione » 11 Aug 2014, 10:41pm

Flex wrote:This is going to become an immediate essential purchase for fans.
Definitely. Maybe even more vital than the Big Pink book.

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25036
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: BLACKMARKETCLASH to put out a BOOK!!!

Post by Flex » 11 Aug 2014, 10:42pm

Chuck wrote:Definitely. Maybe even more vital than the Big Pink book.
NEVAR
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15393
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: BLACKMARKETCLASH to put out a BOOK!!!

Post by JennyB » 12 Aug 2014, 11:44pm

Great news!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

sydney
User avatar
Corner Soul
Posts: 25
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:50am
Location: The Automatt

Re: BLACKMARKETCLASH to put out a BOOK!!!

Post by sydney » 17 Aug 2014, 6:33pm

Brilliant!

Is the BMC site gone for good this time?

BR16ADE_R055E
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 3177
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:25pm
Location: Winterland/Mabuhay Gardens

Re: BLACKMARKETCLASH to put out a BOOK!!!

Post by BR16ADE_R055E » 17 Aug 2014, 7:40pm

sydney wrote:Brilliant!

Is the BMC site gone for good this time?
It's here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/779 ... Index.html

sydney
User avatar
Corner Soul
Posts: 25
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:50am
Location: The Automatt

Re: BLACKMARKETCLASH to put out a BOOK!!!

Post by sydney » 21 Aug 2014, 12:16am

Brilliant!

RobotRock04
Corner Soul
Posts: 8
Joined: 20 Aug 2014, 10:06am
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland

Re: BLACKMARKETCLASH to put out a BOOK!!!

Post by RobotRock04 » 21 Aug 2014, 6:28am

Awesome news, I'll definitely be needing this.
[b] "I vote for the weirdo. I vote for the loonies. I vote for the people off the left wall. I vote for the individuals."[/b]

bmc
Dirty Punk
Posts: 88
Joined: 15 Mar 2009, 7:48pm

Re: BLACKMARKETCLASH to put out a BOOK!!!

Post by bmc » 06 Dec 2014, 7:20pm

Besides the website we are now on Twitter. @blackmktclash Please follow us and tag us & The official Clash twitter in to bootleg posts with a dot before.

Cut and paste this.

.@theclash .@blackmktclash

Thanks.

Website
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/779 ... index.html

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35455
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: BLACKMARKETCLASH to put out a BOOK!!!

Post by Marky Dread » 06 Nov 2017, 3:32pm

Did this book ever get released?
Image
Image

laxman
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1424
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:05pm

Re: BLACKMARKETCLASH to put out a BOOK!!!

Post by laxman » 06 Nov 2017, 3:38pm

Marky Dread wrote:
06 Nov 2017, 3:32pm
Did this book ever get released?
I don't think so, but I hope it does eventually. It probably has to keep being updated for your Remasters ;)

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35455
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: BLACKMARKETCLASH to put out a BOOK!!!

Post by Marky Dread » 06 Nov 2017, 4:22pm

laxman wrote:
06 Nov 2017, 3:38pm
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Nov 2017, 3:32pm
Did this book ever get released?
I don't think so, but I hope it does eventually. It probably has to keep being updated for your Remasters ;)
Damn! I knew it would be my fault. It will be a killer book if it gets released.
Image
Image

laxman
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1424
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:05pm

Re: BLACKMARKETCLASH to put out a BOOK!!!

Post by laxman » 06 Nov 2017, 5:15pm

Marky Dread wrote:
06 Nov 2017, 4:22pm
laxman wrote:
06 Nov 2017, 3:38pm
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Nov 2017, 3:32pm
Did this book ever get released?
I don't think so, but I hope it does eventually. It probably has to keep being updated for your Remasters ;)
Damn! I knew it would be my fault. It will be a killer book if it gets released.
Agreed (the second bit).

bmc
Dirty Punk
Posts: 88
Joined: 15 Mar 2009, 7:48pm

Re: BLACKMARKETCLASH to put out a BOOK!!!

Post by bmc » 19 Nov 2017, 8:01pm

The book was 80% complete earlier this year but of course things are been very busy for me and I have not had chance to do the 20% yet!!

There will be two versions. A cut down version which will be big and that is the one that is 80% done. Then an encyclopaedic one which I have yet to start.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Marky Dread and 8 guests