Sandinista! Which format?

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!

Which format should it have been released as?

Triple
53%
Double
28%
Single
19%
EP
No votes

Total votes: 47

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Re: Sandinista! Which format?

Post by WestwayKid »

Heston wrote:
30 Jan 2018, 8:37pm
I still haven't got around to burning a copy, I must get on it.
Worth the effort...just to hear Broadway close out Disc 1!

Sad story. I recently purchased a newer used Ford Fusion. Thing is pristine. I did not check CD player before I purchased. Sure enough - when I finally wanted to use the CD player (about a month later) - it did not work.

It was too much hassle taking it back to dealer, but this summer I pulled it apart and there was a freaking Dave Matthews CD jammed inside. Broke the whole changer.

I listen to most of music off of my phone or iPod...so I can live without it...but I do find myself sometimes wishing I had a working CD player. Damned Dave Matthews...
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

WestwayKid wrote:
30 Jan 2018, 9:03pm
Heston wrote:
30 Jan 2018, 8:37pm
I still haven't got around to burning a copy, I must get on it.
Worth the effort...just to hear Broadway close out Disc 1!

Sad story. I recently purchased a newer used Ford Fusion. Thing is pristine. I did not check CD player before I purchased. Sure enough - when I finally wanted to use the CD player (about a month later) - it did not work.

It was too much hassle taking it back to dealer, but this summer I pulled it apart and there was a freaking Dave Matthews CD jammed inside. Broke the whole changer.

I listen to most of music off of my phone or iPod...so I can live without it...but I do find myself sometimes wishing I had a working CD player. Damned Dave Matthews...
It's not the first time he's ruined the good time of an IMCT'er...
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

coffeepotman
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by coffeepotman »

This arrangement flows so nicely. Really great choices, except for Bankrobber, which to me is a LC era song..it was the B side to LC. I've replaced it with Stop the World and that works pretty well.

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

coffeepotman wrote:
02 Feb 2018, 4:29pm
This arrangement flows so nicely. Really great choices, except for Bankrobber, which to me is a LC era song..it was the B side to LC. I've replaced it with Stop the World and that works pretty well.
Armagideon Time was the b side to LC. I always think of Bankrobber as a S! song as it has the Mikey Dread vibe and it was released 8 long months after LC.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

coffeepotman
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by coffeepotman »

You are correct, my bad. I get that confused even though I had the original 45

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

I’m a big fan of Rockers Galore which would fit seemlessly on S!