Clash minutiae

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Re: Clash minutiae

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marcus G wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Good point. IMCT has taught me, if nothing else, that Limeys can rarely be trusted to do the sane or ethical thing.
Again, that's not fair. We simply don't understand those concepts. We simply give a Gallic shrug, and do our Norman masters' bidding. Unless it involves eating garlic.
Hence the vampire epidemic throughout England. All of which comes back to my basic mission in life: To stab Heston in the chest with a wooden stake for liking "We Built This City." My path to heaven would be secure.
I've just realised, you like it, don't you? You actually like it. You like it but you need to lash out at someone to sooth your own self-loathing for liking it.

I can understand how you feel, it took me a while to come to terms with liking "We Built This City." After a few years, I realised the only way to stop these feelings was to admit it in public. That was the first step, I now make it my life's work to spread the message of WBTCORAR.
Why Bother To Complain it's Only Rock and Roll

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marcus G wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Good point. IMCT has taught me, if nothing else, that Limeys can rarely be trusted to do the sane or ethical thing.
Again, that's not fair. We simply don't understand those concepts. We simply give a Gallic shrug, and do our Norman masters' bidding. Unless it involves eating garlic.
Hence the vampire epidemic throughout England. All of which comes back to my basic mission in life: To stab Heston in the chest with a wooden stake for liking "We Built This City." My path to heaven would be secure.
That would still leave us with Hoy, so your work here is far from complete.
I only work within the Commonwealth. I'll let the Americans take care of their own.
I've been working on a plan to poison his brown rice.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marcus G wrote: Again, that's not fair. We simply don't understand those concepts. We simply give a Gallic shrug, and do our Norman masters' bidding. Unless it involves eating garlic.
That would still leave us with Hoy, so your work here is far from complete.
I only work within the Commonwealth. I'll let the Americans take care of their own.
I've been working on a plan to poison his brown rice.
Who do I make the cheque payable to?

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Heston wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marcus G wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I've just realised, you like it, don't you? You actually like it. You like it but you need to lash out at someone to sooth your own self-loathing for liking it.

I can understand how you feel, it took me a while to come to terms with liking "We Built This City." After a few years, I realised the only way to stop these feelings was to admit it in public. That was the first step, I now make it my life's work to spread the message of WBTCORAR.
Your analysis of me is as off-the-mark as your evaluation of That Song. So I suppose you're consistent.

(It really is an awful song. It's all but inevitable that Bieber or Sting cover it.)
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Heston wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marcus G wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Your analysis of me is as off-the-mark as your evaluation of That Song. So I suppose you're consistent.

(It really is an awful song. It's all but inevitable that Bieber or Sting cover it.)
You want a duet of it!

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

JoseUnidos
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by JoseUnidos »

Heston wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marcus G wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I just recently learned that Bernie Taupin wrote the lyrics for WBTCORAR.

-Bernie Taupin minutae
In space no one can hear you clash!
https://www.rmillerthings.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JoseUnidos wrote:I just recently learned that Bernie Taupin wrote the lyrics for WBTCORAR.

-Bernie Taupin minutae
Wow. You're right. Now I can combine my extreme dislike of Elton John with my hatred for Starship. It's like the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup of my music rabies.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

JoseUnidos wrote:
Heston wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marcus G wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I just recently learned that Bernie Taupin wrote the lyrics for WBTCORAR.

-Bernie Taupin minutae
I was aware of that fact in late 2005

-Heston minutiae
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

England is the punch drunk, overweight, over-the-hill heavyweight boxer who is stuck on the ropes taking punch after punch. He can't retire because he has lost his fortune on gambling and women and can't do anything but box due his drug convictions. He has no alternative than to stay in the ring dreaming of former World Championship belts.

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

101Walterton wrote:England is the punch drunk, overweight, over-the-hill heavyweight boxer who is stuck on the ropes taking punch after punch. He can't retire because he has lost his fortune on gambling and women and can't do anything but box due his drug convictions. He has no alternative than to stay in the ring dreaming of former World Championship belts.
Spoken like a true ex-pat.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
101Walterton wrote:England is the punch drunk, overweight, over-the-hill heavyweight boxer who is stuck on the ropes taking punch after punch. He can't retire because he has lost his fortune on gambling and women and can't do anything but box due his drug convictions. He has no alternative than to stay in the ring dreaming of former World Championship belts.
I hate to think what he would've written had he still been here.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
Heston wrote:
Possibly something derogative :mrgreen:

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Heston wrote:
You see England is still full of possibilities.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Heston wrote:
Yes, even Foreman kep coming back.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Heston wrote: Spoken like a true ex-pat.
Yes, even Foreman kep coming back.
By George you are right old chap.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia