Revolution Rock Live DVD.

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Re: Revolution Rock Live DVD.

Post by matedog »

BR16ADE_R055E wrote:
Guest wrote:
I Googled "soy" and "unhealthy"...I found only a few sites which claim that soy is unhealthy, but none of these claims are scientifically substantiated.

Oh, you're a scientist now. My mistake, I bow to your scientific expertise. I'll tell you what, you go on eating that soy. Be my guest. Eat it morning, noon and night. And I also think you should listen to nothing but Carbon Silicon music, too. I'll tell you, there's never been a band and a bunch of fans that deserve each other more. It's a perfect match.
No, not a scientist...I just don't care for unfounded claims. Look who's having a hissy fit.
I doubt this is CK, he tends to argue better.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

BR16ADE_R055E
Unknown Immortal

Post by BR16ADE_R055E »

matedog wrote:
BR16ADE_R055E wrote:
Guest wrote:
I Googled "soy" and "unhealthy"...I found only a few sites which claim that soy is unhealthy, but none of these claims are scientifically substantiated.

Oh, you're a scientist now. My mistake, I bow to your scientific expertise. I'll tell you what, you go on eating that soy. Be my guest. Eat it morning, noon and night. And I also think you should listen to nothing but Carbon Silicon music, too. I'll tell you, there's never been a band and a bunch of fans that deserve each other more. It's a perfect match.
No, not a scientist...I just don't care for unfounded claims. Look who's having a hissy fit.
I doubt this is CK, he tends to argue better.
Whoever it is ought to log in...or maybe it's Christopher Guest...

Post by Guest »

What attack? What hissy fit? What are you talking about? I'm thrilled with the whole C/S thing. It's like a karmic compensation for all of Mick's fans and all of their efforts on the internet for the past 15 years- and especially all of the hard work this past year.

Man, try and be positive and look where it gets you.

BR16ADE_R055E
Unknown Immortal

Post by BR16ADE_R055E »

Guest wrote:What attack? What hissy fit? What are you talking about? I'm thrilled with the whole C/S thing. It's like a karmic compensation for all of Mick's fans and all of their efforts on the internet for the past 15 years- and especially all of the hard work this past year.

Man, try and be positive and look where it gets you.
"What attack? What hissy fit? What are you talking about?"
We're talking about your posts in this thread, obviously.

"Man, try and be positive and look where it gets you."
You need to take your own advice, "Guest."

Doctor Benway

Post by Doctor Benway »

Doctor
Guest wrote:

Ah. Off his meds yet again.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Guest wrote: I'm thrilled with the whole C/S thing. It's like a karmic compensation for all of Mick's fans and all of their efforts on the internet for the past 15 years- and especially all of the hard work this past year.
What is your problem with it ??? any chance you might explain.
Im not a champion of C/ S or BAD, far from it in fact, but I dont see what bothers you about it or do you bad mouth everyone in bands you dont like and their fans...thats a lot of energy to waste plus I could suggest some far more worthy tagets.

Post by Guest »

101Walterton wrote:
Guest wrote: I'm thrilled with the whole C/S thing. It's like a karmic compensation for all of Mick's fans and all of their efforts on the internet for the past 15 years- and especially all of the hard work this past year.
Im not a champion of C/ S or BAD, far from it in fact, but I dont see what bothers you about it or do you bad mouth everyone in bands you dont like and their fans...thats a lot of energy to waste plus I could suggest some far more worthy tagets.

Look, drop it. I really don't care one way or the other. It's all over- there's nothing to argue about. The good news is that life goes on.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Flex wrote:
matedog wrote:
eumaas wrote:
MadModWorld wrote:What. The. FUCK!
How old are you? 14? I read Naked Lunch (by William S. Burroughs--the book that comes from) for the first time around your age--maybe I was 13. Anyway, pick it up, read it, take it with you everywhere you go.
But hey, you are abnormal. And I mean that in a neutral way.
I was a couple years older when I read Naked Lunch, but I wholeheartedly endorse eumaas' advice.
I was 17.

By the way, eumaas read Kapital at an age when I was far more concerned with whether Spider Man would ever get his old costume back...
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Guest wrote:
101Walterton wrote:

Look, drop it. I really don't care one way or the other. It's all over- there's nothing to argue about. The good news is that life goes on.
Nothing to argue about and all over and don't care one way or other and life goes on doesn't quite jibe with the level of vitriol in that last series of posts, Chris. Just saying. And if that's faked idle amusement to rile someone up isn't that a waste of your valuable time and energy anyway?

Anyway, the twat who was pouring the Mick-shit gasoline on THAT THREAD THAT SHALL NEVER BE SPOKEN OF AGAIN lost interest and left the second the trolling potential on said topic was exhausted (after 800 posts :shifty: ). That behavior ain't indicative of most C/Si fans or superfans. Live and let live. They ain't my cup of tea musically either, but what they hey...it's a Clash offshoot, so--duh--it's fair game on a Clash board. No need to put any posters on the defensive over their musical tastes when they ain't habitually inserting it as a non-sequitur into unrelated discussions. Haven't you made that tastes/to-each-his-own argument yourself about a million times over?

And how the fuck did my tasteless siggy photo caption about Terry sodomizing one of his patients spawn Deep Clash Vegetarian Theory, anyway? You guys are making me morbidly curious to change it to a Rob Harper/bestiality theme just to see what kind of spontaneous thermonuclear explosion happens.

Post by Guest »

Listen, for the last time- there's no vitriol, no anger- just a couple of failed jokes.Well, I laughed, anyway. Someone needs to invent tonal ASCII.

Life is grand and the weather's fine.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:And how the fuck did my tasteless siggy photo caption about Terry sodomizing one of his patients spawn Deep Clash Vegetarian Theory, anyway?
I assume this a rhetorical question. Because you had to know that it's spawning potential was immense.
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

BR16ADE_R055E
Unknown Immortal

Post by BR16ADE_R055E »

Guest wrote:
101Walterton wrote:

"Look, drop it."

Then don't start something you can't finish. And log in, for fuck's sake...tee hee...

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Guest wrote:
101Walterton wrote:

Pretty poor response. You keep raising it then when someone asks a genuine question why you respond like that ???

Post by Guest »

101Walterton wrote:
Guest wrote:
101Walterton wrote:

Pretty poor response. You keep raising it then when someone asks a genuine question why you respond like that ???

You keep bringing it up, not me.

And Brigade, if you need someone to pay attention to you so badly get a puppy.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Guest wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Guest wrote:
101Walterton wrote:

You keep bringing it up, not me.
Wrong. You keep bringing it up then claim the opposite when you are asked to explain. Why dont you just explain ??