Revolution Rock Live DVD.

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: Revolution Rock Live DVD.

Post by JennyB »

Guest wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Guest wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Guest wrote: I'm thrilled with the whole C/S thing. It's like a karmic compensation for all of Mick's fans and all of their efforts on the internet for the past 15 years- and especially all of the hard work this past year.
What is your problem with it ??? any chance you might explain.
Im not a champion of C/ S or BAD, far from it in fact, but I dont see what bothers you about it or do you bad mouth everyone in bands you dont like and their fans...thats a lot of energy to waste plus I could suggest some far more worthy tagets.

Look, drop it. I really don't care one way or the other. It's all over- there's nothing to argue about. The good news is that life goes on.
Pretty poor response. You keep raising it then when someone asks a genuine question why you respond like that ???

You keep bringing it up, not me.

And Brigade, if you need someone to pay attention to you so badly get a puppy.
Just make sure you adopt it.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

JennyB wrote:
Guest wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Guest wrote:
101Walterton wrote: What is your problem with it ??? any chance you might explain.
Im not a champion of C/ S or BAD, far from it in fact, but I dont see what bothers you about it or do you bad mouth everyone in bands you dont like and their fans...thats a lot of energy to waste plus I could suggest some far more worthy tagets.

Look, drop it. I really don't care one way or the other. It's all over- there's nothing to argue about. The good news is that life goes on.
Pretty poor response. You keep raising it then when someone asks a genuine question why you respond like that ???

Yeah, or else Jenny won't vote for you
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

BR16ADE_R055E
Unknown Immortal

Post by BR16ADE_R055E »

Guest wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Guest wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Guest wrote: I'm thrilled with the whole C/S thing. It's like a karmic compensation for all of Mick's fans and all of their efforts on the internet for the past 15 years- and especially all of the hard work this past year.
What is your problem with it ??? any chance you might explain.

You're the one who brought up Mick out of nowhere in the first place.

Regarding the "pay attention" thing: huh? I asked you to back up your statement that "Mick is only nice to people he can use." I also asked you what Mick did to you personally that was so wrong. You refuse to answer either question.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Holy fuck, my mutant abilities just manifested themselves! I have the distinct sensation that somewhere in New Jersey, Christopher is laughing his ass off.
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Holy fuck, my mutant abilities just manifested themselves! I have the distinct sensation that somewhere in New Jersey, Christopher is laughing his ass off.
Huh. That's... almost... as cool as having laser eyes or something.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Flex wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Guest wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, or else Jenny won't vote for you
exactly
Got a Rake? Sure!

BR16ADE_R055E
Unknown Immortal

Post by BR16ADE_R055E »

JennyB wrote:
Guest wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Guest wrote:
101Walterton wrote: What is your problem with it ??? any chance you might explain.

OK, and I promise not to feed him/her anything by Iams or the Mars Corporation since they test on animals (dogs).

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

BR16ADE_R055E wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Guest wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Guest wrote:

OK, and I promise not to feed him/her anything by Iams or the Mars Corporation since they test on animals (dogs).
:mrgreen:
Got a Rake? Sure!

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Holy fuck, my mutant abilities just manifested themselves! I have the distinct sensation that somewhere in New Jersey, Christopher is laughing his ass off.
I preferred it when he had something interesting to say.

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

101Walterton wrote:
I preferred it when he had something interesting to say.
Ditto. If it's a joke, I'm still waiting for the punchline.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Post by Guest »

That's called "remote viewing."

BR16ADE_R055E
Unknown Immortal

Post by BR16ADE_R055E »

Really? I'm imagining him crying his eyes out, but what do I know? I'm just a soy-eating, Mick-worshipping, bullshit-detecting, puppy-adopting non-mutant.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Guest wrote:
Cool. I'll take a size large classic black and yellow X-Men uniform, please, and keep Dr. Medulla as my codename, thanks. See ya later, jerkoffs, I figure Jean Grey'll be coming back from the dead sooner or later.
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

BR16ADE_R055E wrote:
Really? I'm imagining him crying his eyes out, but what do I know? I'm just a soy-eating, Mick-worshipping, bullshit-detecting, puppy-adopting non-mutant.
You had my heart until the non-mutant part.

:cry:

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cool. I'll take a size large classic black and yellow X-Men uniform, please, and keep Dr. Medulla as my codename, thanks. See ya later, jerkoffs, I figure Jean Grey'll be coming back from the dead sooner or later.
IS she dead? I stopped following the X books around the time they were about nothing but future dystopias with new gun toting, overly crosshatched characters being introduced every issue.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"