Calling out to all (Transmitting Using Video Ammunition)

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
XRCF
Junco Partner

Calling out to all (Transmitting Using Video Ammunition)

Post by XRCF »

Do you have a TVRip VHSRip or DVDRip of the various times the clash have been on tv?
If so please send me a DM, i am collecting as many sources as possible for everything in an attempt to make a complete archive.
Please don't assume i have something too... No DM is a useless one
(Uploaders will obviously be listed in the credits)
Thank You Everyone
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀https://xrcf.xyz/
ImageImage
My mega links never die!

Mark^Bastard
Sightsee MC

Re: Calling out to all (Transmitting Using Video Ammunition)

Post by Mark^Bastard »

I have some joe river boat interview on a vhs somewhere. Is that something you need? I would have to get the vcr out 🤣

XRCF
Junco Partner

Post by XRCF »

Mark^Bastard wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 6:07am
I have some joe river boat interview on a vhs somewhere. Is that something you need? I would have to get the vcr out 🤣
If you get the time, that would be great!
I really am looking for everything, i know lots of people have seen this thread and ignored it, and the fact is i can only make a complete archive with everyone's help.

like i said in my original post everything that is sent to me will be added to a public mega folder and donators names added to the text file

The mega folder will stay free to download from forever and will but up as long as I'm alive
The only people getting hurt by people not donating their footage is the community its self

Thanks again!
ImageImage
My mega links never die!

XRCF
Junco Partner

NEW KINO VIDEOS!!!

Post by XRCF »

www.kinolibrary.com/share-project/0E561 ... D2D66A4488
Good quality but watermarked
abt 20 secs each
some gems in here
ImageImage
My mega links never die!

Mark^Bastard
Sightsee MC

Post by Mark^Bastard »

XRCF wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 10:14am
Mark^Bastard wrote:
I really am looking for everything, i know lots of people have seen this thread and ignored it, and the fact is i can only make a complete archive with everyone's help.

like i said in my original post everything that is sent to me will be added to a public mega folder and donators names added to the text file

The mega folder will stay free to download from forever and will but up as long as I'm alive
The only people getting hurt by people not donating their footage is the community its self

Thanks again!
Okay looks like this is already better than what I could give you
My copy came from somewhere here like 2 decades ago and was a dubbed VHS so wasn't the best quality.

Have you thought about remastering all of their music videos and using way better sound and trying to time match it properly? For example take songs from Sound System and dub them in and time match to the original audio.

I find the audio on old music videos is so poor and then the video gets a remaster but the sound doesn't!!!

XRCF
Junco Partner

Post by XRCF »

Mark^Bastard wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 6:54pm
XRCF wrote:
Mark^Bastard wrote:

Thanks again!
Okay looks like this is already better than what I could give you
My copy came from somewhere here like 2 decades ago and was a dubbed VHS so wasn't the best quality.

Have you thought about remastering all of their music videos and using way better sound and trying to time match it properly? For example take songs from Sound System and dub them in and time match to the original audio.

I find the audio on old music videos is so poor and then the video gets a remaster but the sound doesn't!!!

Doing this now, i have done tommy gun over the past few days, issue is i cant upload them anywhere as they get auto blocked by sony music
ImageImage
My mega links never die!

white man
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by white man »

XRCF wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 6:56pm
Mark^Bastard wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 6:54pm
XRCF wrote:
Mark^Bastard wrote:

Doing this now, i have done tommy gun over the past few days, issue is i cant upload them anywhere as they get auto blocked by sony music
If you set it to private, so only those with a link can view it, I'm sure YouTube allow that.

SuzukiSamurai
Bang Ice Geezer

Re: NEW KINO VIDEOS!!!

Post by SuzukiSamurai »

XRCF wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 6:40pm
abt 20 secs each
some gems in here
Thank you so much for sharing this link! These videos are much higher quality than the ones they posted on YouTube. The possibility of the fully-filmed Hammersmith Palais gig makes me so desperate. The White Man video clips they have, the sound matches that of the Birmingham Top Rank concert, I'm fairly certain.

War on tape hiss!

yetaca
Bang Ice Geezer

Re: NEW KINO VIDEOS!!!

Post by yetaca »

SuzukiSamurai wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 11:27pm
XRCF wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 6:40pm
abt 20 secs each
some gems in here
Thank you so much for sharing this link! These videos are much higher quality than the ones they posted on YouTube. The possibility of the fully-filmed Hammersmith Palais gig makes me so desperate. The White Man video clips they have, the sound matches that of the Birmingham Top Rank concert, I'm fairly certain.
It is the Birmingham gig. Great new never before seen stuff from the Palais!

yetaca
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by yetaca »

The 1980 Palais concert footage isn't all from the 1 night that we have the great bootleg for. Some is the previous night. Paul has different colored shirt

XRCF
Junco Partner

Post by XRCF »

white man wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 7:08pm
If you set it to private, so only those with a link can view it, I'm sure YouTube allow that.
No, they don't
Blocked world wide means only the person who uploaded it can see it
ImageImage
My mega links never die!