A Christmas Gift For You from Mohawk Revenge

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
appleseed1
Sightsee MC

Re: A Christmas Gift For You from Mohawk Revenge

Post by appleseed1 »

Thanks, guys! I cannot wait to hear these!!

IdleKangaroo
Corner Soul

Post by IdleKangaroo »

Thanks very much to Gerald and AA. I have really been enjoying my Mohawk Revenge playlist with the live Dope songs mixed in - setting the record straight in my mind for Clash Mark 2!

Jericho
Corner Soul

Post by Jericho »

AudioAmmunition wrote:
26 Dec 2023, 2:38pm
For those of you who don't know, earlier this year Gerald Manns of Mohawk Revenge used the same techniques as those used to create the fantastic Cut The Crap Rebooted on 3 live tracks by The Clash Mark 2. Extracting Joe's live vocals and adding guitars and drums recorded by himself Gerald released these on a limited edition 7" vinyl single containing In The Pouring Rain, Jericho (also known as Ammunition) and Glue Zombie.

Gerald has very kindly shared the WAV files with me as I do not have vinyl playing facilities any more and has given me permission to share the tracks with those of you who would be interested in them. Just PM me for a WeTransfer link. Please form an orderly queue and no fighting at the back ;)
Wow! I'd love to hear this. I have the album on vinyl. It's always bothered me that these tracks never appeared on Cut The Crap, but with hindsight maybe that was a blessing as they'd have been butchered too.