Hammersmith Palais 06 17 80 RESTORED

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
XRCF
Junco Partner

Re: Hammersmith Palais 06 17 80 restored

Post by XRCF »

Thanks both!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀https://xrcf.xyz/
ImageImage
My mega links never die!

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Love this one and thanks for the punch up. Rev Rock is great with Mickey. I was trying to see if this runs fast or if everyone is just burning the entire time. It does sound slightly fast based on checking the tone, but not too egregious.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

matedog

Post by matedog »

God the WMHPs from May/June 1980 are just so good. "Gotta be a boulevard!" That's probably not what he says, but it sounds like that to me.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

matedog

Post by matedog »

Also fun fact, this is the only live Somebody Got Murdered that features Mickey's keys. At least that we have in bootleg form.

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

matedog wrote:
16 Oct 2023, 2:22pm
Also fun fact, this is the only live Somebody Got Murdered that features Mickey's keys. At least that we have in bootleg form.
True !
This gig is a highlights Clash gig

yetaca
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by yetaca »

matedog wrote:
16 Oct 2023, 2:20pm
God the WMHPs from May/June 1980 are just so good. "Gotta be a boulevard!" That's probably not what he says, but it sounds like that to me.
Gotta be a rudie boy

matedog

Post by matedog »

yetaca wrote:
16 Oct 2023, 4:10pm
matedog wrote:
16 Oct 2023, 2:20pm
Gotta be a rudie boy
Ah, that makes way more sense.

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

the flac format offers lossless compression? it's a bit of an enigma I'll have to investigate to understand how it works
i 've got to check this because it's a format I don't usually use,
but I will make sure that so my next restored concerts will be in flac to make it easier for everyone.

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: Hammersmith Palais 06 17 80 RESTORED

Post by bazarboy75 »

due to a lack of space I have to migrate my files here is the new MEGA link

https://mega.nz/folder/LVZn1JyQ#vah5eMbZ8u2GJJ2hAt11cw