When did the Clash perform Sweet Gene Vincent live with Ian Dury?

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
Kory
Unknown Immortal

Re: When did the Clash perform Sweet Gene Vincent live with Ian Dury?

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Sep 2023, 3:47pm
Kory wrote:
29 Sep 2023, 3:41pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Sep 2023, 1:50pm
Kory wrote:
29 Sep 2023, 12:58pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Sep 2023, 7:09pm

I might need to add Eddie Vedder's name to get funders.
I approve harshness against him as well. This will be a fine fellowship.
No, no, this will be the Vedder-Pox Fellowship for Studies in Cruelty Towards Flex.
I'm out.
Good luck living with Flex's comfort on your conscience.
Like anybody who truly understood the values of punk, I'm fine being very DIY in this regard.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
29 Sep 2023, 3:50pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Sep 2023, 3:47pm
Kory wrote:
29 Sep 2023, 3:41pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Sep 2023, 1:50pm
Kory wrote:
29 Sep 2023, 12:58pm

I approve harshness against him as well. This will be a fine fellowship.
No, no, this will be the Vedder-Pox Fellowship for Studies in Cruelty Towards Flex.
I'm out.
Good luck living with Flex's comfort on your conscience.
Like anybody who truly understood the values of punk, I'm fine being very DIY in this regard.
Punk's dead, man. It lost. If you haven't ™'d and ©'d everything about your life, you're a chump.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Silent Majority wrote:
28 Sep 2023, 6:09pm
XRCF wrote:
28 Sep 2023, 5:43pm
Silent Majority wrote:
28 Sep 2023, 5:39pm
I reckon we've got about three months left of useful search engines left, anyhow, now that Chat GPT can search in real time and blurt out whatever confident sounding nonsense its asked for in prime SEO language.
Nah i cant see that happening any time soon, too many people would be against it. I know i would be, mainly because ChatGPT has be coded with political bias among other things.
I don't want to take up too much of your time in this, a conversation you weren't looking for, so I'll briefly say that the greedy and the lazy are using that language learning software to game the algorithm that makes a search engine work.

The nature of that algorithm, as its currently constituted, means human feelings or regulation don't have an awful lot to do with how results are returned. The people who work at Google can weight relatively reputable pages such as Wikipedia higher up, but the flood of "AI" generated material is incessant and now it's started to reconstitute and steal its own half stolen, half reconstituted material as it appears on a host of webpages, it's a real circular crap in, worse crap out situation.

The system we're in doesn't overly concern itself with what's best for us or what we're against. Governments aren't going to get around to regulating this stuff for a couple of years, if business ever lets em, and by then the Internet will look very different. Probably not irretrievably so, though.
Bowie says five years.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

white man
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by white man »

There's also Aylesbury which was filmed as well.