4" Be 2"

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
coffeepotman
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: 4" Be 2"

Post by coffeepotman »

Thanks Marky, I'm unfamiliar with this band, really love hearing things for the first time. Thanks mate

gkbill
Unknown Immortal

Post by gkbill »

Hello Marky,

Thanks for this. I had a few of these once upon a time but it's great to recover and add to the collection!

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Would have loved more of this type of laddish post-punk.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Marky Dread wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 12:45pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 12:24pm
Marky Dread wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 11:44am
Well she meant well. She's always been pretty cool with stuff though. Bought me a Sex Pistols Bollocks t shirt as a replacement. Considering she is very religious she never once complained about any of the punk stuff. Always saw it as a form of expression.
Mine too. At her funeral, my contribution to one of the eulogies was her going to Saskatoon (one of the two decent-sized cities in the province) and me giving her a list of albums to pick up for me. So this woman in her 60s walked in and asked for records by Dead Kennedys and Buzzcocks. Didn't blink an eye, I'm sure. Couldn't stand the music, of course, but she did tell me that if she'd been born decades later, she probably would have been a punk. She got the appeal of accepting yourself and not giving a fuck what other people thought.
Excellent. She sounds like a fine woman with great spirit.

I remember once going into town with my mum and I had my hair all spiked up. We're on the bus and some guy looks at me and says "do you think you're a bog (toilet) brush". My mum without missing a beat just retorts with "useful for getting rid of little turds like you". 🤣
:lol: :lol:
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board