Unseen Clash Footage From Don Letts

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
crashtheparty
Dirty Punk

Re: Unseen Clash Footage From Don Letts

Post by crashtheparty »

I was in a Q&A with Don tonight as part of his book release. Someone asked about Bonds footage and he basically said that he can’t say much apart from watch this space and the Mag7 video is a precursor to what’s to come.

He also mentioned that he’s been asked to direct a BAD documentary which he finds challenging because of BAD1/2 etc.

Just FYI!

laxman
Unknown Immortal

Post by laxman »

crashtheparty wrote:
11 Mar 2021, 4:25pm
I was in a Q&A with Don tonight as part of his book release. Someone asked about Bonds footage and he basically said that he can’t say much apart from watch this space and the Mag7 video is a precursor to what’s to come.

He also mentioned that he’s been asked to direct a BAD documentary which he finds challenging because of BAD1/2 etc.

Just FYI!
I was listening to that too. I thought it was worth the listen, he was entertaining. What did you think of it?

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

crashtheparty wrote:

Just FYI!
Thanks for the info, a BAD doc would be great.

Me and a few mates have tickets for his book reading and Q&A in Newcastle in June, massively looking forward to it.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

TeddyB Not Logged In
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by TeddyB Not Logged In »

crashtheparty wrote:

Just FYI!
😎

As for a BAD doc, I would guess that Don’s friend Phil Hunt, who is a film producer and financier, may be who asked him. He’s produced a new doc about Don, that people I know have seen and liked, and wanted to do a doc about the BAD reunion that didn’t come to pass.

crashtheparty
Dirty Punk

Post by crashtheparty »

TeddyB Not Logged In wrote:
11 Mar 2021, 5:53pm
crashtheparty wrote:

Just FYI!
😎

As for a BAD doc, I would guess that Don’s friend Phil Hunt, who is a film producer and financier, may be who asked him. He’s produced a new doc about Don, that people I know have seen and liked, and wanted to do a doc about the BAD reunion that didn’t come to pass.
Aw, go on TeddyB what does the ‘😎’ mean? We can keep a secret 👀