New Clash podcast featuring me

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
Post Reply
muppet hi fi
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4709
Joined: 19 Feb 2009, 1:10pm

New Clash podcast featuring me

Post by muppet hi fi » 09 Sep 2018, 1:13am

Did this extended interview/convo a couple months ago with my mate Jed. Here's the first installment.
Strong shoes is what we got and when they're hot they're hot!
- Marky Dread and his fabulous Screaming Blue Messiahs

hairydot61
User avatar
Sightsee MC
Posts: 297
Joined: 04 Aug 2016, 5:23pm

Re: New Clash podcast featuring me

Post by hairydot61 » 09 Sep 2018, 11:26am

muppet hi fi wrote:
09 Sep 2018, 1:13am
Did this extended interview/convo a couple months ago with my mate Jed. Here's the first installment.
Although the podcast was interesting and informative maybe you could ask Jed to use 'D.O.B.L.E.Y' next time he records an interview,

'Don't Objectify By Loud Eating Yanks'

Peace out.
. "Bikini Reds a state of mind,
I'm in a state and She don't mind"
  • Comforting the Disturbed and
    Disturbing the Comfortable

>>>>The Caped Curator<<<<

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 26066
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: New Clash podcast featuring me

Post by Flex » 09 Sep 2018, 12:18pm

Awesome, will give it a spin when I'm at my desk at work!
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

muppet hi fi
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4709
Joined: 19 Feb 2009, 1:10pm

Re: New Clash podcast featuring me

Post by muppet hi fi » 09 Sep 2018, 12:51pm

hairydot61 wrote:
09 Sep 2018, 11:26am
muppet hi fi wrote:
09 Sep 2018, 1:13am
Did this extended interview/convo a couple months ago with my mate Jed. Here's the first installment.
Although the podcast was interesting and informative maybe you could ask Jed to use 'D.O.B.L.E.Y' next time he records an interview,

'Don't Objectify By Loud Eating Yanks'

Peace out.
Yeah, Jed wanted the noisy ambiance of the pub, I didn't really just for that reason. The next installments are out on the patio and then in my sister's backyard, so should be less noisy.
Strong shoes is what we got and when they're hot they're hot!
- Marky Dread and his fabulous Screaming Blue Messiahs

hairydot61
User avatar
Sightsee MC
Posts: 297
Joined: 04 Aug 2016, 5:23pm

Re: New Clash podcast featuring me

Post by hairydot61 » 09 Sep 2018, 1:05pm

muppet hi fi wrote:
09 Sep 2018, 12:51pm
hairydot61 wrote:
09 Sep 2018, 11:26am
muppet hi fi wrote:
09 Sep 2018, 1:13am
Did this extended interview/convo a couple months ago with my mate Jed. Here's the first installment.
Although the podcast was interesting and informative maybe you could ask Jed to use 'D.O.B.L.E.Y' next time he records an interview,

'Don't Objectify By Loud Eating Yanks'

Peace out.
Yeah, Jed wanted the noisy ambiance of the pub, I didn't really just for that reason. The next installments are out on the patio and then in my sister's backyard, so should be less noisy.
Would appreciate that, thanks, my hearing isn't what it was and background noise is a distraction, cheers
. "Bikini Reds a state of mind,
I'm in a state and She don't mind"
  • Comforting the Disturbed and
    Disturbing the Comfortable

>>>>The Caped Curator<<<<

muppet hi fi
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4709
Joined: 19 Feb 2009, 1:10pm

Re: New Clash podcast featuring me

Post by muppet hi fi » 09 Sep 2018, 7:31pm

2nd installment:


Strong shoes is what we got and when they're hot they're hot!
- Marky Dread and his fabulous Screaming Blue Messiahs

muppet hi fi
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4709
Joined: 19 Feb 2009, 1:10pm

Re: New Clash podcast featuring me

Post by muppet hi fi » 23 Sep 2018, 2:32am

Third episode, less noisy, Jed screws up confusing the Buzzcocks with the Undertones as opening band on the '79 Take the Fifth US tour.
https://anchor.fm/culturedrop/episodes/ ... p/a-a5eu22
Strong shoes is what we got and when they're hot they're hot!
- Marky Dread and his fabulous Screaming Blue Messiahs

muppet hi fi
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4709
Joined: 19 Feb 2009, 1:10pm

Re: New Clash podcast featuring me

Post by muppet hi fi » 26 Sep 2018, 10:34pm

Fourth and final installment, if anyone's interested.
https://anchor.fm/culturedrop/episodes/ ... h/a-a5g9qn
Strong shoes is what we got and when they're hot they're hot!
- Marky Dread and his fabulous Screaming Blue Messiahs

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 8574
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: New Clash podcast featuring me

Post by BostonBeaneater » 26 Sep 2018, 11:57pm

Flex wrote:
09 Sep 2018, 12:18pm
Awesome, will give it a spin when I'm at my desk at work!
You work?

I’ve got a drive on Friday and will give this a spin.
Image

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 26066
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: New Clash podcast featuring me

Post by Flex » 27 Sep 2018, 2:12am

BostonBeaneater wrote:
26 Sep 2018, 11:57pm
Flex wrote:
09 Sep 2018, 12:18pm
Awesome, will give it a spin when I'm at my desk at work!
You work?

I’ve got a drive on Friday and will give this a spin.
Well, I'm going to spend my time at work listening to muppet's podcast. I'll let the rhe reader decide if I "work" or not.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 27873
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: New Clash podcast featuring me

Post by Heston » 27 Sep 2018, 2:38am

I meant to check these out, will have a listen over the weekend.
I just polished off some Low Country shrimp & grits and a mess of collards. That's a hell of a strain on the arm.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests