BBC Clash Project

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Re: BBC Clash Project

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
28 Aug 2018, 8:11pm
Marky Dread wrote:
28 Aug 2018, 7:39pm
101Walterton wrote:
28 Aug 2018, 7:35pm
Marky Dread wrote:
28 Aug 2018, 7:32pm
101Walterton wrote:
28 Aug 2018, 7:28pm

Sadly people have also got very greedy and Ebay.
Where this stuff is concerned there have always been greedy bootleggers. Most bootlegs I ever bought were way over priced. At least these days there is this really nice fellow called Marky Dread who gives all his time and effort freely. ;)
:mrgreen:
Still sitting on that Madness treasure trove? ;)
I know my bottom is hurting. I will of course share that stuff but it needs a fair bit of work and my time is limited at the moment while I'm trying to sell my house and other stuff. Be patient you've waited 30 years a few more months won't cause you to disappear and cause embarrassment to your family. Besides it might just be the business. ;)
Shut up Marky I never ask twice. It is a sign of the times I wont take it or leave it. Tomorrow is just another grey day in the rain which is a crying shame. It must be love?
Phew for a minute there I thought you were saying you were my girl. Just one's second thoughtlessness was a close escape.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
29 Aug 2018, 8:53am
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
28 Aug 2018, 7:32pm

Where this stuff is concerned there have always been greedy bootleggers. Most bootlegs I ever bought were way over priced. At least these days there is this really nice fellow called Marky Dread who gives all his time and effort freely. ;)
I know my bottom is hurting. I will of course share that stuff but it needs a fair bit of work and my time is limited at the moment while I'm trying to sell my house and other stuff. Be patient you've waited 30 years a few more months won't cause you to disappear and cause embarrassment to your family. Besides it might just be the business. ;)
Shut up Marky I never ask twice. It is a sign of the times I wont take it or leave it. Tomorrow is just another grey day in the rain which is a crying shame. It must be love?
Phew for a minute there I thought you were saying you were my girl. Just one's second thoughtlessness was a close escape.
Believe me I'll compete but I'm not lovestruck and never ask twice!!

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
29 Aug 2018, 6:16pm
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:

Aha that's twice you've used "never ask twice"! So off you go stepping into line. Never mind we all make mistakes. I knew you were solid gone I guess it's just a crying shame.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
30 Aug 2018, 10:13am
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

Aha that's twice you've used "never ask twice"! So off you go stepping into line. Never mind we all make mistakes. I knew you were solid gone I guess it's just a crying shame.
As if I didn’t care 😞

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
30 Aug 2018, 5:43pm
Marky Dread wrote:
30 Aug 2018, 10:13am
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:

As if I didn’t care 😞
😁

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia