Music Machine July 27, 1978

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
Post Reply
Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 37538
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Music Machine July 27, 1978

Post by Marky Dread » 02 Jul 2018, 5:19pm

Anyone out there got the full 19 track version of this show or the 14 track version which includes "Safe European Home, Whats My Name".

I have a 17 track version which omits those two tracks. I have remastered it and it's sound pretty decent. Would be nice to have the full gig.
"NIBBLED TO DEATH BY AN OKAPI"

white man
User avatar
Long Time Jerk
Posts: 804
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:12pm
Location: Penshaw Manor

Re: Music Machine July 27, 1978

Post by white man » 02 Jul 2018, 7:37pm

Marky Dread wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 5:19pm
Anyone out there got the full 19 track version of this show or the 14 track version which includes "Safe European Home, Whats My Name".

I have a 17 track version which omits those two tracks. I have remastered it and it's sound pretty decent. Would be nice to have the full gig.
I've got a 20 track mp3 version with both of those on it.
Also the one on the megalist has them both in FLAC
Are you not getting it confused with the 24th

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 37538
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Music Machine July 27, 1978

Post by Marky Dread » 03 Jul 2018, 8:49am

white man wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 7:37pm
Marky Dread wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 5:19pm
Anyone out there got the full 19 track version of this show or the 14 track version which includes "Safe European Home, Whats My Name".

I have a 17 track version which omits those two tracks. I have remastered it and it's sound pretty decent. Would be nice to have the full gig.
I've got a 20 track mp3 version with both of those on it.
Also the one on the megalist has them both in FLAC
Are you not getting it confused with the 24th
Not confused mate it's the 24th I'm after and according to the BMC site the are 4 versions 2 with 17 tracks (the one I have /Megalist) there is a good quality 14 track version and a 19 track version. If yours has twenty tracks I expect one track maybe crowd noise/applause. Could you upload it please.
"NIBBLED TO DEATH BY AN OKAPI"

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 37538
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Music Machine July 27, 1978

Post by Marky Dread » 03 Jul 2018, 1:00pm

I've got this one now thanks Steve so no need to upload mate.
"NIBBLED TO DEATH BY AN OKAPI"

white man
User avatar
Long Time Jerk
Posts: 804
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:12pm
Location: Penshaw Manor

Re: Music Machine July 27, 1978

Post by white man » 03 Jul 2018, 7:30pm

Marky Dread wrote:
03 Jul 2018, 8:49am
white man wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 7:37pm
Marky Dread wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 5:19pm
Anyone out there got the full 19 track version of this show or the 14 track version which includes "Safe European Home, Whats My Name".

I have a 17 track version which omits those two tracks. I have remastered it and it's sound pretty decent. Would be nice to have the full gig.
I've got a 20 track mp3 version with both of those on it.
Also the one on the megalist has them both in FLAC
Are you not getting it confused with the 24th
Not confused mate it's the 24th I'm after and according to the BMC site the are 4 versions 2 with 17 tracks (the one I have /Megalist) there is a good quality 14 track version and a 19 track version. If yours has twenty tracks I expect one track maybe crowd noise/applause. Could you upload it please.
OK mate. Its just that the thread title says 27th. I'm confused now :mrgreen:

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 37538
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Music Machine July 27, 1978

Post by Marky Dread » 04 Jul 2018, 7:48am

white man wrote:
03 Jul 2018, 7:30pm
Marky Dread wrote:
03 Jul 2018, 8:49am
white man wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 7:37pm
Marky Dread wrote:
02 Jul 2018, 5:19pm
Anyone out there got the full 19 track version of this show or the 14 track version which includes "Safe European Home, Whats My Name".

I have a 17 track version which omits those two tracks. I have remastered it and it's sound pretty decent. Would be nice to have the full gig.
I've got a 20 track mp3 version with both of those on it.
Also the one on the megalist has them both in FLAC
Are you not getting it confused with the 24th
Not confused mate it's the 24th I'm after and according to the BMC site the are 4 versions 2 with 17 tracks (the one I have /Megalist) there is a good quality 14 track version and a 19 track version. If yours has twenty tracks I expect one track maybe crowd noise/applause. Could you upload it please.
OK mate. Its just that the thread title says 27th. I'm confused now :mrgreen:
Ha! now you've got me confused. No mate it's the 27th I wanted as per the thread title.
"NIBBLED TO DEATH BY AN OKAPI"

white man
User avatar
Long Time Jerk
Posts: 804
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:12pm
Location: Penshaw Manor

Re: Music Machine July 27, 1978

Post by white man » 04 Jul 2018, 8:32am

This getting weird :mrgreen: :smile: :lol:
As a small aside, the version i have of the 27th is terrible quality.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 37538
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Music Machine July 27, 1978

Post by Marky Dread » 04 Jul 2018, 8:36am

white man wrote:
04 Jul 2018, 8:32am
This getting weird :mrgreen: :smile: :lol:
As a small aside, the version i have of the 27th is terrible quality.
I have a few versions now and when I'm finished with them they will be my next upload and the sound is pretty decent for a '78 gig.
"NIBBLED TO DEATH BY AN OKAPI"

Red Angel
User avatar
Dirty Punk
Posts: 90
Joined: 26 Sep 2013, 11:40am

Re: Music Machine July 27, 1978

Post by Red Angel » 10 Jul 2018, 5:27am

I have from a torrent this, I do not think it can be useful: 1978.07.27 The Clash Music Machine, London @ 128kbps
01 Complete Control / 02 Tommy Gun / 03 Cheapskates / 04 Jail Guitar Doors / 05 Drug Stabbing Time / 06 Clash City Rockers / 07 White Man in Ham Palais / 08 Capital Radio / 09 Stay Free / 10 Police and Thieves - Blitzkrieg Bop / 11 English Civil War / 12 Safe European Home / 13 Whats My Name / 14 London's Burning / 15 Garageland / 16 Janie Jones / 17 I'm So Bored with the USA / 18 White Riot / 19 Clash City Rockers (radio bonus) / 20 Clash radio Speak / 21 Tommy Gun (radio bonus)
only for the song list.... :!:
The Future is Badly Written and it is not Clear

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 37538
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Music Machine July 27, 1978

Post by Marky Dread » 10 Jul 2018, 11:30am

Red Angel wrote:
10 Jul 2018, 5:27am
I have from a torrent this, I do not think it can be useful: 1978.07.27 The Clash Music Machine, London @ 128kbps
01 Complete Control / 02 Tommy Gun / 03 Cheapskates / 04 Jail Guitar Doors / 05 Drug Stabbing Time / 06 Clash City Rockers / 07 White Man in Ham Palais / 08 Capital Radio / 09 Stay Free / 10 Police and Thieves - Blitzkrieg Bop / 11 English Civil War / 12 Safe European Home / 13 Whats My Name / 14 London's Burning / 15 Garageland / 16 Janie Jones / 17 I'm So Bored with the USA / 18 White Riot / 19 Clash City Rockers (radio bonus) / 20 Clash radio Speak / 21 Tommy Gun (radio bonus)
only for the song list.... :!:
Thanks but not at that low bitrate . I take it the last few tracks are the recorded versions?
"NIBBLED TO DEATH BY AN OKAPI"

Red Angel
User avatar
Dirty Punk
Posts: 90
Joined: 26 Sep 2013, 11:40am

Re: Music Machine July 27, 1978

Post by Red Angel » 10 Jul 2018, 1:32pm

The Future is Badly Written and it is not Clear

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 37538
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Music Machine July 27, 1978

Post by Marky Dread » 13 Jul 2018, 10:03am

Red Angel wrote:
10 Jul 2018, 1:32pm
The last three tracks:

https://www111.zippyshare.com/v/IWkHTt2W/file.html

:mrgreen:
Thanks for the upload. They are the two tracks and interview from the TV show "Something Else" 11th March 1978. I added these to the E.P. with my "All The Peacemakers" version of GEER. The band played two takes of "Tommy Gun" your upload is the 1st take.
"NIBBLED TO DEATH BY AN OKAPI"

Red Angel
User avatar
Dirty Punk
Posts: 90
Joined: 26 Sep 2013, 11:40am

Re: Music Machine July 27, 1978

Post by Red Angel » 17 Jul 2018, 1:20pm

Thanks for the info.
The Future is Badly Written and it is not Clear

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests