Can anyone explain this

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
white man
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Can anyone explain this

Post by white man »

Just popped up of Faceshit

laxman
Unknown Immortal

Re: Can anyone explain this

Post by laxman »

The thread says it is the Athens festival?

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

not sure
it may be the mont de marsan gig

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal

Post by Low Down Low »

Je n'ais pas the foggiest. Looks interesting, though.

johnny2bad
Corner Soul

Post by johnny2bad »

athens, no doubts.

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Yeah, that's Athens. This should be cause for celebration, but the fact that they don't include any footage of The Clash in the trailer is a bit disconcerting. Though they do make it seem like the Clash is a huge focal point, so that would be quite misleading if there is no actual footage of the band. Unless they make a huge deal about the drama associated with the show and how they weren't allowed to film the band.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Stoke level... rising...
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

matedog

Post by matedog »

I tried to friend the dude to ask him some questions, but he reached his friend limit, which is apparently something that exists. Anyway, I sent him a message (not being a friend, it'll go into the "Other" folder), so I hope he gets it.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Flex

Post by Flex »

matedog wrote:I tried to friend the dude to ask him some questions, but he reached his friend limit, which is apparently something that exists. Anyway, I sent him a message (not being a friend, it'll go into the "Other" folder), so I hope he gets it.
My friend limit is, like, 3 or maybe 4. More than that and I don't know what to do with myself.

Pex Lives!

matedog

Post by matedog »

Flex wrote:
matedog wrote:I tried to friend the dude to ask him some questions, but he reached his friend limit, which is apparently something that exists. Anyway, I sent him a message (not being a friend, it'll go into the "Other" folder), so I hope he gets it.
My friend limit is, like, 3 or maybe 4. More than that and I don't know what to do with myself.
I need as many as possible to validate my existence. Hence my 1,059 fb friend count. Hell, I only lost one friend after flippantly using the word "gook" on Friday.

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

matedog wrote:
Flex wrote:
I need as many as possible to validate my existence. Hence my 1,059 fb friend count. Hell, I only lost one friend after flippantly using the word "gook" on Friday.

I hope you apologized.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
You guys limit how many friends you have? I've found that that kind of thing has always been imposed upon me. :disshame:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Flex

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:You guys limit how many friends you have? I've found that that kind of thing has always been imposed upon me. :disshame:
Oh yeah, man. Literally tens of people want to be my friend. Gotta be selective about that.

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:You guys limit how many friends you have? I've found that that kind of thing has always been imposed upon me. :disshame:
Oh yeah, man. Literally tens of people want to be my friend. Gotta be selective about that.
Double-digit braggart.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

matedog

Post by matedog »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Flex wrote:
Double-digit braggart.
Flex also has multiple accounts.