Ocean Of Dreams

Joe Strummer discussion forum. Latino Rockabilly War, Mescaleros and more!
RobotRock04
Corner Soul

Ocean Of Dreams

Post by RobotRock04 »

Anyone else a fan of this? I only discovered it thanks to downloading a bootleg called Generations II - I had no idea this even existed. Only info online I can find about it is it features Steve Jones and it seems to come from the Rock Art & The X-Ray Style sessions. Apparently it was touted as a potential B-side but that never happened and it seems to have just faded in oblivion. I wonder why it wasn't included on The Hellcat Years or something - I think it's a bit of a gem really.
[b] "I vote for the weirdo. I vote for the loonies. I vote for the people off the left wall. I vote for the individuals."[/b]

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Re: Ocean Of Dreams

Post by Marky Dread »

RobotRock04 wrote:

Anyone else a fan of this? I only discovered it thanks to downloading a bootleg called Generations II - I had no idea this even existed. Only info online I can find about it is it features Steve Jones and it seems to come from the Rock Art & The X-Ray Style sessions. Apparently it was touted as a potential B-side but that never happened and it seems to have just faded in oblivion. I wonder why it wasn't included on The Hellcat Years or something - I think it's a bit of a gem really.
It's OK I'm not really over excited by it.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia