No, No, Don't Worry. Women who want to Marry Charles Manson

Politics and other such topical creams.
Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 13355
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Women who want to Marry Charles Manson

Post by Silent Majority » 20 Nov 2017, 11:58am

matedog wrote:
20 Nov 2017, 11:48am
Does this mean his certainly crazy, oddly attractive wife is on the market?
She had a real Phelps family look about her.
A lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison


www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 5197
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Women who want to Marry Charles Manson

Post by Mimi » 20 Nov 2017, 12:05pm

matedog wrote:
20 Nov 2017, 11:48am
Does this mean his certainly crazy, oddly attractive wife is on the market?
Is your wife okay with polygamy?

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74745
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Women who want to Marry Charles Manson

Post by Dr. Medulla » 20 Nov 2017, 12:18pm

matedog wrote:
20 Nov 2017, 11:48am
Does this mean his certainly crazy, oddly attractive wife is on the market?
I declare that this is the weirdest and best reaction to his death. :lol:^nth
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 20348
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Women who want to Marry Charles Manson

Post by matedog » 20 Nov 2017, 12:31pm

Mimi wrote:
20 Nov 2017, 12:05pm
matedog wrote:
20 Nov 2017, 11:48am
Does this mean his certainly crazy, oddly attractive wife is on the market?
Is your wife okay with polygamy?
"Sorry baby gurl, I'm leaving you for Charles Manson's ex-fiance'. I'm sure you understand."
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74745
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Women who want to Marry Charles Manson

Post by Dr. Medulla » 20 Nov 2017, 12:47pm

Image
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25782
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Women who want to Marry Charles Manson

Post by Flex » 20 Nov 2017, 12:49pm

I'll say this for Charles Manson: His face was used for the cover of Negative FX's self titled album.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14960
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Women who want to Marry Charles Manson

Post by Rat Patrol » 09 Jan 2018, 5:01pm

No, No, Don't Worry. Purported heirs who want a frozen Manson for the basement freezer: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ch ... mg00000009
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74745
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Women who want to Marry Charles Manson

Post by Dr. Medulla » 09 Jan 2018, 5:10pm

Rat Patrol wrote:
09 Jan 2018, 5:01pm
No, No, Don't Worry. Purported heirs who want a frozen Manson for the basement freezer: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ch ... mg00000009
Here's the weird thing: This seems an entirely predictable development. Such a perfectly "only in America" moment.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25782
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Women who want to Marry Charles Manson

Post by Flex » 09 Jan 2018, 6:27pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Jan 2018, 5:10pm
Rat Patrol wrote:
09 Jan 2018, 5:01pm
No, No, Don't Worry. Purported heirs who want a frozen Manson for the basement freezer: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ch ... mg00000009
Here's the weird thing: This seems an entirely predictable development. Such a perfectly "only in America" moment.
America Is Already Great
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 7708
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Women who want to Marry Charles Manson

Post by BostonBeaneater » 09 Jan 2018, 11:07pm

Flex wrote:
09 Jan 2018, 6:27pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Jan 2018, 5:10pm
Rat Patrol wrote:
09 Jan 2018, 5:01pm
No, No, Don't Worry. Purported heirs who want a frozen Manson for the basement freezer: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ch ... mg00000009
Here's the weird thing: This seems an entirely predictable development. Such a perfectly "only in America" moment.
America Is Already Great
Do we have any claim? We could open a little roadhouse spot and charge two bits a gander for Charlie’s corpse.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests