9-11

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74434
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: 9-11

Post by Dr. Medulla » 11 Sep 2013, 6:58pm

Rat Patrol wrote:
tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Radical Islam = Free Muffins. :cool:
I bought hummus today. Really.
I ate an Iraqi falafel with imaginary hot sauce in commemoration. :hmm:
I had two pieces of peanut butter toast for lunch. I figured it was the least I could do.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 36602
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: 9-11

Post by Marky Dread » 11 Sep 2013, 7:01pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:
tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Radical Islam = Free Muffins. :cool:
I bought hummus today. Really.
I ate an Iraqi falafel with imaginary hot sauce in commemoration. :hmm:
I had two pieces of peanut butter toast for lunch. I figured it was the least I could do.
I ate a bowl of Golden Nuggets. I didn't think about towers or planes once. But I did realize that people like cereal. That's all that really matters.
"NIBBLED TO DEATH BY AN OKAPI"

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32417
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: 9-11

Post by tepista » 11 Sep 2013, 7:27pm

We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 27091
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: 9-11

Post by Heston » 11 Sep 2013, 8:03pm

Megadeth - Sweating Bullets
Should have been declared inappropriate any time. The worst song ever recorded bar none.
I just polished off some Low Country shrimp & grits and a mess of collards. That's a hell of a strain on the arm.

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49942
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: 9-11

Post by Wolter » 11 Sep 2013, 8:07pm

Heston wrote:
Megadeth - Sweating Bullets
Should have been declared inappropriate any time. The worst song ever recorded bar none.
It's still better than Beth.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 27091
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: 9-11

Post by Heston » 11 Sep 2013, 8:12pm

Wolter wrote:
Heston wrote:
Megadeth - Sweating Bullets
Should have been declared inappropriate any time. The worst song ever recorded bar none.
It's still better than Beth.
Did you learn nothing from the KISS thread? Was it all in vain?
I just polished off some Low Country shrimp & grits and a mess of collards. That's a hell of a strain on the arm.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74434
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: 9-11

Post by Dr. Medulla » 11 Sep 2013, 8:22pm

Heston wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Heston wrote:
Megadeth - Sweating Bullets
Should have been declared inappropriate any time. The worst song ever recorded bar none.
It's still better than Beth.
Did you learn nothing from the KISS thread? Was it all in vain?
What do *you* think we've learned from the KISS thread?
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25702
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: 9-11

Post by Flex » 11 Sep 2013, 9:28pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:What do *you* think we've learned from the KISS thread?
*Hearty Guffaw*
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 15532
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: 9-11

Post by 101Walterton » 11 Sep 2013, 10:06pm

I shall have a Vodka Martini sheikhen not stirred.

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14933
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: 9-11

Post by Rat Patrol » 12 Sep 2013, 12:03am

http://twitter.com/JoeMande

Collection of some of the better ones.


Really...how long is it until this becomes the official start of the Christmas shopping season? 1 year? 2?
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74434
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: 9-11

Post by Dr. Medulla » 30 Sep 2013, 8:26am

I suspect that I'll be buying a copy of this: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... nders.html

Maybe I'll even buy a copy for Steve for Christmas.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 36602
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: 9-11

Post by Marky Dread » 30 Sep 2013, 10:50am

Dr. Medulla wrote:I suspect that I'll be buying a copy of this: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... nders.html

Maybe I'll even buy a copy for Steve for Christmas.
That book is such old hat. We all believe in Ancient Alien's now.
"NIBBLED TO DEATH BY AN OKAPI"

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74434
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: 9-11

Post by Dr. Medulla » 30 Sep 2013, 11:14am

Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:I suspect that I'll be buying a copy of this: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... nders.html

Maybe I'll even buy a copy for Steve for Christmas.
That book is such old hat. We all believe in Ancient Alien's now.
You'll want one of the various Martian face-fucking threads, sir, eighth floor.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 36602
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: 9-11

Post by Marky Dread » 30 Sep 2013, 12:14pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:I suspect that I'll be buying a copy of this: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... nders.html

Maybe I'll even buy a copy for Steve for Christmas.
That book is such old hat. We all believe in Ancient Alien's now.
You'll want one of the various Martian face-fucking threads, sir, eighth floor.
:lol: :cool:
"NIBBLED TO DEATH BY AN OKAPI"

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32417
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: 9-11

Post by tepista » 21 Nov 2013, 4:13pm

Image
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests