9-11

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71184
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: 9-11

Post by Dr. Medulla » 01 Oct 2008, 10:43am

Wolter wrote:
JennyB wrote:And when the Rabbi says Tekiah, I like to think he/she is really saying tequilla.
What's funny: there was no rabbi there, but Ali's sister-in-law's mother (that is the least convoluted way to put it) kept saying that after every attempt by her grandkids - and I thought the same thing.
The saxophones playing the background don't help. :shifty:
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49247
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: 9-11

Post by Wolter » 01 Oct 2008, 11:15am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
JennyB wrote:And when the Rabbi says Tekiah, I like to think he/she is really saying tequilla.
What's funny: there was no rabbi there, but Ali's sister-in-law's mother (that is the least convoluted way to put it) kept saying that after every attempt by her grandkids - and I thought the same thing.
The saxophones playing the background don't help. :shifty:
The Champs were cleary Chosen.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71184
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: 9-11

Post by Dr. Medulla » 25 Nov 2009, 2:10pm

Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 19928
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: 9-11

Post by matedog » 25 Nov 2009, 5:31pm

Thanks for bumping this doc. What a crazy thread it was.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71184
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: 9-11

Post by Dr. Medulla » 25 Nov 2009, 5:34pm

matedog wrote:Thanks for bumping this doc. What a crazy thread it was.
Spawned its own IMCT meme. And for once it wasn't something Steve said.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 19928
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: 9-11

Post by matedog » 25 Nov 2009, 5:35pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:Thanks for bumping this doc. What a crazy thread it was.
Spawned its own IMCT meme. And for once it wasn't something Steve said.
The American Post-Count Clique Whore thing?
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71184
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: 9-11

Post by Dr. Medulla » 25 Nov 2009, 5:46pm

matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:Thanks for bumping this doc. What a crazy thread it was.
Spawned its own IMCT meme. And for once it wasn't something Steve said.
The American Post-Count Clique Whore thing?
That's been replaced by the Thought Police, which is snappier, less wordy. No, I was talking about the Mossad van meme.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49247
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: 9-11

Post by Wolter » 25 Nov 2009, 5:49pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:Thanks for bumping this doc. What a crazy thread it was.
Spawned its own IMCT meme. And for once it wasn't something Steve said.
The American Post-Count Clique Whore thing?
That's been replaced by the Thought Police, which is snappier, less wordy. No, I was talking about the Mossad van meme.
Actually, it actually says ANTI-American in the original post. Ironic, considering...
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25036
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: 9-11

Post by Flex » 25 Nov 2009, 5:49pm

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:Thanks for bumping this doc. What a crazy thread it was.
Spawned its own IMCT meme. And for once it wasn't something Steve said.
The American Post-Count Clique Whore thing?
That's been replaced by the Thought Police, which is snappier, less wordy. No, I was talking about the Mossad van meme.
Actually, it actually says ANTI-American in the original post. Ironic, considering...
You're right, actually it actually does.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49247
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: 9-11

Post by Wolter » 25 Nov 2009, 5:50pm

Flex wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: Spawned its own IMCT meme. And for once it wasn't something Steve said.
The American Post-Count Clique Whore thing?
That's been replaced by the Thought Police, which is snappier, less wordy. No, I was talking about the Mossad van meme.
Actually, it actually says ANTI-American in the original post. Ironic, considering...
You're right, actually it actually does.
Actually, I actually hate you, actually.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25036
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: 9-11

Post by Flex » 25 Nov 2009, 5:53pm

Wolter wrote:
Flex wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote: The American Post-Count Clique Whore thing?
That's been replaced by the Thought Police, which is snappier, less wordy. No, I was talking about the Mossad van meme.
Actually, it actually says ANTI-American in the original post. Ironic, considering...
You're right, actually it actually does.
Actually, I actually hate you, actually.
But actually not as much as you actually hate America, right?
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49247
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: 9-11

Post by Wolter » 25 Nov 2009, 5:54pm

Flex wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Flex wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: That's been replaced by the Thought Police, which is snappier, less wordy. No, I was talking about the Mossad van meme.
Actually, it actually says ANTI-American in the original post. Ironic, considering...
You're right, actually it actually does.
Actually, I actually hate you, actually.
But actually not as much as you actually hate America, right?
I fucking despise America.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25036
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: 9-11

Post by Flex » 25 Nov 2009, 5:58pm

Wolter wrote:I fucking despise America.
SteveSatch: Always right.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71184
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: 9-11

Post by Dr. Medulla » 25 Nov 2009, 6:00pm

Flex wrote:
Wolter wrote:I fucking despise America.
SteveSatch: Always right.
Very true:
Obama is not going to win.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49247
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: 9-11

Post by Wolter » 25 Nov 2009, 6:07pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Flex wrote:
Wolter wrote:I fucking despise America.
SteveSatch: Always right.
Very true:
Obama is not going to win.
Well, to be fair, he didn't really win, because they never resolved his birth certificate.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests