JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: 9-11

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Heston wrote:Add the digits of 9-11-01 and 3-11-11 (the date of the Japanese earthquake) and you have 12-22-12, the date that the Mayans predict the world will end.
I've rethought the math, and realized you have to include the full years. So the world is safe until at least 4012.
Are you denying the fundamental truth of selective numerology?
No, I'm positing my own scientifically derived faith-based selective numerology as superior.
Heretic. I will enjoy marshmallows cooked on the pyre of your bones.
Mmmmm...marshmallows. I'll bring the graham crackers and hershey bars. The marshmallows must be burnt to a crisp though. Knowing the bones of a true son of Dixie, that shouldn't be a problem.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote: I've rethought the math, and realized you have to include the full years. So the world is safe until at least 4012.
Are you denying the fundamental truth of selective numerology?
No, I'm positing my own scientifically derived faith-based selective numerology as superior.
Mmmmm...marshmallows. I'll bring the graham crackers and hershey bars. The marshmallows must be burnt to a crisp though. Knowing the bones of a true son of Dixie, that shouldn't be a problem.
Au contraire. As a true son of Dixie, he'd be horrified that anything born pure white would end up looking so … so … so nigra. "Ali, fetch mah Sumter gun!"
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: Are you denying the fundamental truth of selective numerology?
Au contraire. As a true son of Dixie, he'd be horrified that anything born pure white would end up looking so … so … so nigra. "Ali, fetch mah Sumter gun!"
Suh, mah bones are enriched with the finest pork tallow, and will burn pure blue for days.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote: No, I'm positing my own scientifically derived faith-based selective numerology as superior.
Suh, mah bones are enriched with the finest pork tallow, and will burn pure blue for days.
The McRib: It bores right into your bones and stays there with no known half-life.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: Heretic. I will enjoy marshmallows cooked on the pyre of your bones.
The McRib: It bores right into your bones and stays there with no known half-life.
Enjoy decomposing, sucker. After civilization collapses, my unchanging, pre-embalmed corpse will be worshipped as a GOD for thousands of years.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote: Mmmmm...marshmallows. I'll bring the graham crackers and hershey bars. The marshmallows must be burnt to a crisp though. Knowing the bones of a true son of Dixie, that shouldn't be a problem.
Enjoy decomposing, sucker. After civilization collapses, my unchanging, pre-embalmed corpse will be worshipped as a GOD for thousands of years.
Unfortunately, they'll think your name was Hanson.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: Mmmmm...marshmallows. I'll bring the graham crackers and hershey bars. The marshmallows must be burnt to a crisp though. Knowing the bones of a true son of Dixie, that shouldn't be a problem.
Unfortunately, they'll think your name was Hanson.[/quote]

:lol:

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

tepista wrote:Image
I'd be more worried about Fundiestan's nuclear weapons program were it not for the fact that their intelligent designers still believe the atomic nucleus revolves around Kansas.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Quran Flag is the name of my new band.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

JennyB wrote:Quran Flag is the name of my new band.
That's disrespectful to all that suffered through this tragedy. By which I mean CTC.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

How about you and I make a band together called Quran Quran and we can sing Hungry Like the Camel, Hold Back the Oil, Heavily Dressed Girls on Film, Is There Something I Should Know (about harboring Al-Qaeda leaders)
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

tepista wrote:
How about you and I make a band together called Quran Quran and we can sing Hungry Like the Camel, Hold Back the Oil, Heavily Dressed Girls on Film, Is There Something I Should Know (about harboring Al-Qaeda leaders)
Yes! And, um, Save a Prayer. :shifty:
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

A transmission from the bunker …

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

The stars and bars is the cherry on top of the dumb-ass sundae.