9-11

Politics and other such topical creams.
JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: 9-11

Post by JennyB »

Inder wrote:
Wolter wrote:
SteveSatch wrote:Never forget. Never forgive. All I need to know about radical Islam I learned on 9-11.
[youtube][/youtube]

"It can't happen here."

Fuck nativism. Fuck it hard.
Wow. That is profoundly enraging.
What do you expect? Orange County is the Arkansas of southern California.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

JennyB wrote:
Inder wrote:
Wolter wrote:
SteveSatch wrote:Never forget. Never forgive. All I need to know about radical Islam I learned on 9-11.
[youtube][/youtube]

"It can't happen here."

What do you expect? Orange County is the Arkansas of southern California.
Founded (or at least parts) by the KKK.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

All the rich honkies live in OC, in the gated communities, but most of it is still Mexicans.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Inder wrote:
Wolter wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]

"It can't happen here."

All I need to know about people who wrap themselves in the American flag I've learned since 9-11.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Grotesque.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Disgusting.

:hmph:

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Add the digits of 9-11-01 and 3-11-11 (the date of the Japanese earthquake) and you have 12-22-12, the date that the Mayans predict the world will end.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Heston wrote:Add the digits of 9-11-01 and 3-11-11 (the date of the Japanese earthquake) and you have 12-22-12, the date that the Mayans predict the world will end.
Kennedy drove a Lincoln Town Car, Lincoln rode around on the shoulders of a fat Irishman named Kennedy.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Heston wrote:Add the digits of 9-11-01 and 3-11-11 (the date of the Japanese earthquake) and you have 12-22-12, the date that the Mayans predict the world will end.
Kennedy drove a Lincoln Town Car, Lincoln rode around on the shoulders of a fat Irishman named Kennedy.
Kennedy once fucked a whore in Lincoln, NE; Lincoln once got syphilis from a gigolo named Kenny D.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

I've rethought the math, and realized you have to include the full years. So the world is safe until at least 4012.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
I've rethought the math, and realized you have to include the full years. So the world is safe until at least 4012.
Are you denying the fundamental truth of selective numerology?

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
No, I'm positing my own scientifically derived faith-based selective numerology as superior.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
No, I'm positing my own scientifically derived faith-based selective numerology as superior.
Heretic. I will enjoy marshmallows cooked on the pyre of your bones.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Well, at least mine will be taught in Dover County, PA.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote: I've rethought the math, and realized you have to include the full years. So the world is safe until at least 4012.
Well, at least mine will be taught in Dover County, PA.
Where extra toes aren't an oddity.™