JFK Assassaversary Conspiracy Extravaganza

Politics and other such topical creams.
Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Re: JFK Assassaversary Conspiracy Extravaganza

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Damn. :scared:
Yeah, I'm pretty impressed with how many Canada stereotypes I fit into that single post too.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Damn. :scared:
Yeah, I'm pretty impressed with how many Canada stereotypes I fit into that single post too.
Stereotypes?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Stereotypes?
"Stereotypes" means "the way things really are" right?
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Stereotypes?
"Stereotypes" means "the way things really are" right?
Okay, yeah, stereotypes. I didn't know whether Colorandroids have a different lingo.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:That joke will prevent me from getting my history degree if it ever gets out.
I've already mailed a screencap to:

Canada University of Hockey
c/o Whoever is in charge of H. Worm
Some Polar Bear Den or Whatever, Fordronto CRACKCRACK-CRACK
America's Hat

I assume your postal service, which is just mounties going around and handing out letters, will receive the letter since I shoved it off in a canoe earlier today.
I nominate this for a "GND-Y," the award for best posts of the year that I totally just made up.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

So the magic bullet deflected 6 times off the defenseman's skate, eh?

Fuckin' Sawchuck.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

I laughed, but it could have been sharper.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:MLK's later years, campaigning for fairer parking tariffs, and organising Wal-Mart boycotts, would have been his She's The Boss.
And when he recreated his "Dream" speech for a local mattress store commercial.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

It took fifty years, but they finally got him: http://news.yahoo.com/james-tague-key-j ... 58762.html

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Nazis! I knews it was Nazis all along! Damn you, Hitler!
https://montrealgazette.com/news/world/ ... fb9f099c70

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/10/2 ... rds-517049

I'd bet Olaf's considerable holdings in Bavarian Raccoon Intl that there's nothing of value in those records. It's just reflexive government secrecy.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Somehow I wasn't aware that Oliver Stone, when he's not palling around with and carrying water for Putin, made another JFK film a couple years ago. JFK Revisited is a documentary that goes over developments since his film from '91. Watched it this morning. Like the movie, I'm more impressed by the oddities or weaknesses with the Warren Commission's investigation and conclusions than Stone's own grand CIA/FBI/Mafia/Vietnam theory. I don't think the documentary will alter anyone's position from that going in: the firm massive conspiracy people will feel validated, the Stone's-a-loon people will remain sure of that, and those who are skeptical of the official truth but not really persuaded by alternate theories (my position) will find enough there to stay there.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 May 2023, 9:03am
Somehow I wasn't aware that Oliver Stone, when he's not palling around with and carrying water for Putin, made another JFK film a couple years ago. JFK Revisited is a documentary that goes over developments since his film from '91. Watched it this morning. Like the movie, I'm more impressed by the oddities or weaknesses with the Warren Commission's investigation and conclusions than Stone's own grand CIA/FBI/Mafia/Vietnam theory. I don't think the documentary will alter anyone's position from that going in: the firm massive conspiracy people will feel validated, the Stone's-a-loon people will remain sure of that, and those who are skeptical of the official truth but not really persuaded by alternate theories (my position) will find enough there to stay there.
Didnt know about this.