Gubmint Shartdown

Politics and other such topical creams.
Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Gubmint Shartdown

Post by Rat Patrol »

[youtube][/youtube]

So who feels man enough to survive 48 hours in an anarchist state? Which I can only assume is what happens when the bears realize there's no park rangers on duty this week and power is theirs for the usurping. :|

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Gubmint Shartdown

Post by Dr. Medulla »

So does this mean the libertarians are jerking off with delight or stockpiling ammo because the parasites will be rampaging instead of looking for a job?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Dr. Medulla wrote:So does this mean the libertarians are jerking off with delight or stockpiling ammo because the parasites will be rampaging instead of looking for a job?
In my revisionist-romantic memory of the last shutdown in '96...yes, yes, and YES.*

*your recollections may vary by overactivity of imagination.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Rat Patrol wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
Flexo says:

[youtube][/youtube]
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:So does this mean the libertarians are jerking off with delight or stockpiling ammo because the parasites will be rampaging instead of looking for a job?
Can't it be both?

I'm assuming it will be both.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

JennyB wrote:
Can't it be both?

And Freemasons. It hasn't even started yet and the Beaneater mob's already made its choice: http://www.universalhub.com/2013/masoni ... ire-quincy. :shifty:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
Can't it be both?

True. But will the jerking off be for reasons other than stockpiling ammo, as per usual?

So does Boner end up losing the Speaker's job if there's a shutdown and the public blames the GOP? I would assume that if it turns out a disastrous move, someone's gotta fall and isn't he the likely scapegoat?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

So do we get to mint our own currency now or what?

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

As I said on twitter, now that we have a shitty centrist president and an irrational republican congress that hates him despite his legislation mostly being in line with their corporatist goals, all of which is leading to a pointless shutdown, all of you 90s kids can finally relieve your stupid childhoods.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

biopunk
Unknown Immortal

Post by biopunk »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Can't it be both?

True. But will the jerking off be for reasons other than stockpiling ammo, as per usual?

So does Boner end up losing the Speaker's job if there's a shutdown and the public blames the GOP? I would assume that if it turns out a disastrous move, someone's gotta fall and isn't he the likely scapegoat?
There will be time enough for remonstrations later Medulla, right now, you need to grab your helmet and hockey stick:

We've got the world's longest undefended border to defend!!!

[youtube][/youtube]
Chewing oot a rhythm on my bubblegum

IkarisOne
Unknown Immortal

Post by IkarisOne »

Well, this is convenient- liberals were starting to become seriously disenchanted with Obama (especially after his imperialist sabre-rattling at the UN) so right on schedule the Republican bogeymen come out of the toy box. What an amazing stroke of luck.

No, there's nothing contrived or conspiratorial about American politics. There really is a "right" and a "left" in Washington, who are actually at odds with each other.

And The Clash were street fighting rock and roll rebels who never compromised their principles.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Well, everybody knows the best way to execute a perfectly cunning conspiracy is while shammered: http://www.salon.com/2013/10/01/grayson ... n_the_job/

Stupid or evil: always bet on stupid. Always.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:Well, everybody knows the best way to execute a perfectly cunning conspiracy is while shammered: http://www.salon.com/2013/10/01/grayson ... n_the_job/

Even Grayson can't settle on an explanation: is it Republican "anarchism" (*snort*) or making decisions while drunk?

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:Well, everybody knows the best way to execute a perfectly cunning conspiracy is while shammered: http://www.salon.com/2013/10/01/grayson ... n_the_job/

Even Grayson can't settle on an explanation: is it Republican "anarchism" (*snort*) or making decisions while drunk?
Look...if there is one thing 4 years of college taught me, it's that there is nothing more anarchistic than public urination. You gotta think like you're on your fourth tequila flight to picture the real beauty of the strategery at work here.

IkarisOne
Unknown Immortal

Post by IkarisOne »

They're getting drunk because they know it's all a sham.