Page 4 of 7

Re: Nixon!

Posted: 01 Aug 2017, 2:55pm
by Dr. Medulla
Image

Re: Nixon!

Posted: 02 Aug 2017, 6:22am
by Silent Majority
Don't worry, Dick. We'll get you laid before college starts. This is gonna be the best summer of our lives!

Re: Nixon!

Posted: 09 Aug 2017, 12:10pm
by Dr. Medulla
Happy anniversary!
Image
Hunter Thompson wrote:Here lies Richard Nixon. He was a quitter.

Re: Nixon!

Posted: 09 Aug 2017, 12:54pm
by JennyB
Let's hope something similar happens again. Very soon.

Re: Nixon!

Posted: 29 Dec 2017, 2:17pm
by Dr. Medulla
Writing my Nixon/Watergate lecture today and had to search this out for a laugh:


Americans really got fourteen years of sinister triplets as president.
JFK: Confident, horny, not especially cerebral or a politician, but good at faking it because he was so damned charismatic, dirty fucker.
LBJ: Politically skilled as anyone in American history, ambitious, emotionally needy, loved domestic policy and was shivved by foreign issues, dirty fucker.
RN: Masterful political fighter, needy and vengeful, loved foreign policy and was shivved by domestic issues, dirty fucker.

Between the three you could create the greatest and worst presidents.

Re: Nixon!

Posted: 30 Dec 2017, 11:55pm
by BostonBeaneater
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Dec 2017, 2:17pm
Writing my Nixon/Watergate lecture today and had to search this out for a laugh:


Americans really got fourteen years of sinister triplets as president.
JFK: Confident, horny, not especially cerebral or a politician, but good at faking it because he was so damned charismatic, dirty fucker.
LBJ: Politically skilled as anyone in American history, ambitious, emotionally needy, loved domestic policy and was shivved by foreign issues, dirty fucker.
RN: Masterful political fighter, needy and vengeful, loved foreign policy and was shivved by domestic issues, dirty fucker.

Between the three you could create the greatest and worst presidents.
All three quit their job in spectacular fashion.

Re: Nixon!

Posted: 31 Dec 2017, 7:20am
by Dr. Medulla
BostonBeaneater wrote:
30 Dec 2017, 11:55pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Dec 2017, 2:17pm
Writing my Nixon/Watergate lecture today and had to search this out for a laugh:


Americans really got fourteen years of sinister triplets as president.
JFK: Confident, horny, not especially cerebral or a politician, but good at faking it because he was so damned charismatic, dirty fucker.
LBJ: Politically skilled as anyone in American history, ambitious, emotionally needy, loved domestic policy and was shivved by foreign issues, dirty fucker.
RN: Masterful political fighter, needy and vengeful, loved foreign policy and was shivved by domestic issues, dirty fucker.

Between the three you could create the greatest and worst presidents.
All three quit their job in spectacular fashion.
:lol:

Re: Nixon!

Posted: 13 Jan 2018, 2:38pm
by Dr. Medulla
Image

Re: Nixon!

Posted: 13 Jan 2018, 2:52pm
by Silent Majority
Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Jan 2018, 2:38pm
Image
Weird seeing that face on a young man. Even the famous pic of him as a high school footballer is distant enough to be uncorrupted by cynicism and sin.

Re: Nixon!

Posted: 13 Jan 2018, 4:45pm
by Dr. Medulla
Silent Majority wrote:
13 Jan 2018, 2:52pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Jan 2018, 2:38pm
Image
Weird seeing that face on a young man. Even the famous pic of him as a high school footballer is distant enough to be uncorrupted by cynicism and sin.
The man is utterly uncontaminated by joy. That's not a serious face; it's misery.

Re: Nixon!

Posted: 05 Feb 2018, 8:02pm
by Dr. Medulla
Image
I'll tackle you in the pumpkin patch, ladies.

Re: Nixon!

Posted: 05 Feb 2018, 8:50pm
by Kory
Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Feb 2018, 8:02pm
Image
I'll tackle you in the pumpkin patch, ladies.
Not much evidence for future jowlage there.

Re: Nixon!

Posted: 05 Feb 2018, 9:00pm
by Dr. Medulla
Kory wrote:
05 Feb 2018, 8:50pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Feb 2018, 8:02pm
Image
I'll tackle you in the pumpkin patch, ladies.
Not much evidence for future jowlage there.
But he might be setting up a tape system for sexy time with the ladies.

Re: Nixon!

Posted: 07 Feb 2018, 10:25am
by Dr. Medulla


If not for Watergate, we never would have been gifted this.

Re: Nixon!

Posted: 08 Feb 2018, 7:40am
by WestwayKid
I really want to hear Zeke and the Snake...
Sam_1.jpg
Sam_1.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 804 times
Sam_2.jpg
Sam_2.jpg (34.85 KiB) Viewed 804 times