It's Nessie!
The Loch Nix Monster
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Nixon!

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Harry Shearer on Nixon:
He never let the fact that he had reached the pinnacle of his aspirations distract him from his mission of vindictive resentment against those who failed (not for lack of trying) to stand in his way.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

What are some of the reasons these people give for supporting Nixon and opposing antiwar protesters? What seem to be the larger social issues and assumptions underlying their opinions?
Mrs. Allison Greaker, 411 100th Street, Brooklyn, marching with her children, Richard Nixon Greaker, 1, and Allison, 2:
We're part of the silent majority that's finally speaking--and in answer to the creeps and the bums that have been hollering and marching against the President.

I think he's doing everything he can to bring about an honorable peace. I think my kids are going to live better with Nixon in the White House.

To stop Communist aggression [the war] has been worth it, yes...If they had listened to Gen. Douglas MacArthur from the very beginning and gone into Manchuria, we wouldn't have had the problems we have. We would have put the Communists down back in 1952. I have a lot of faith in the college kids...I think they're being heard enough, and we're answering right now today...They've tried to take over education, the Communists have, and I think this is where [the students are] getting their viewpoints from.
https://chnm.gmu.edu/hardhats/forflag.html

I'd love to know what became of l'il Richard Nixon Greaker.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Aug 2023, 11:10am
What are some of the reasons these people give for supporting Nixon and opposing antiwar protesters? What seem to be the larger social issues and assumptions underlying their opinions?
Mrs. Allison Greaker, 411 100th Street, Brooklyn, marching with her children, Richard Nixon Greaker, 1, and Allison, 2:
We're part of the silent majority that's finally speaking--and in answer to the creeps and the bums that have been hollering and marching against the President.

I think he's doing everything he can to bring about an honorable peace. I think my kids are going to live better with Nixon in the White House.

To stop Communist aggression [the war] has been worth it, yes...If they had listened to Gen. Douglas MacArthur from the very beginning and gone into Manchuria, we wouldn't have had the problems we have. We would have put the Communists down back in 1952. I have a lot of faith in the college kids...I think they're being heard enough, and we're answering right now today...They've tried to take over education, the Communists have, and I think this is where [the students are] getting their viewpoints from.

https://gaycitynews.com/gay-city-news-a ... ies-at-78/
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

WestwayKid wrote:
27 Aug 2023, 12:05pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Aug 2023, 11:10am

https://gaycitynews.com/gay-city-news-a ... ies-at-78/
Can't help but think she died thinking America finally got the president it needed.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

It reminds me of Carlin's observation that Nixon always looked like someone who hadn't taken a shit in a month.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Nov 2023, 12:27pm

It reminds me of Carlin's observation that Nixon always looked like someone who hadn't taken a shit in a month.
I had that black light poster on my wall as a kid! :lol:
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
12 Nov 2023, 6:44pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Ha! Was it common? I've never come across it before.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Nov 2023, 6:57pm
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Poster shops were kind of a thing, along with the black light posters they had incense, candles and related crap.

I also had this paper cut out that went over the light switch in my room.
Attachments
Trun Off.jpg
Trun Off.jpg (56.26 KiB) Viewed 4154 times
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
12 Nov 2023, 7:42pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Nov 2023, 6:57pm
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Poster shops were kind of a thing, along with the black light posters they had incense, candles and related crap.

I also had this paper cut out that went over the light switch in my room.
On the other hand, you had to give him an erection whenever you turned on the light. C'mon, hippie libtards, think this thru!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

All those even rectangular teeth give this an especially creepy quality.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Just let that ferment inside your cranium.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Feb 2024, 8:48am

Just let that ferment inside your cranium.
Wait, that's a real quote?
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!