Page 1 of 6

Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Posted: 12 Aug 2013, 3:57pm
by Rat Patrol
Because it's high time we gave Jenny her own thread of home-state humiliation.


--------------------

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/08/11/ ... tate-fair/

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Posted: 12 Aug 2013, 4:48pm
by Dr. Medulla
In my mind, Jen was letting loose a blood yodel as was expected of her role as Queen of Moranjortsville. Then she ordered Jack Clark fired from all his jobs.

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Posted: 12 Aug 2013, 5:30pm
by tepista
Louis was the Patron Saint of Jean Shorts.

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Posted: 12 Aug 2013, 7:01pm
by Chuck Mangione
What the fuck did I just watch?

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Posted: 12 Aug 2013, 7:08pm
by tepista
Like their Morans or not, Jorts are Cool as Folk.

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Posted: 13 Aug 2013, 4:52pm
by JennyB
Sorry I've been away for a couple of days. I've actually been doing actual work at work. Actually.

I don't know what else there is to say. My crazy libertarian friend Brandon keeps defending this because people used to joke around with Bush masks, too. I think this is a little different.

Anyway, I have always thought rodeo clowns were like mimes, but even worse because they taunt animals.

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Posted: 13 Aug 2013, 4:52pm
by JennyB
Dr. Medulla wrote:In my mind, Jen was letting loose a blood yodel as was expected of her role as Queen of Moranjortsville. Then she ordered Jack Clark fired from all his jobs.
In all fairness, Jack Clark is supposed to be a huge asshole.

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Posted: 13 Aug 2013, 4:57pm
by Dr. Medulla
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:In my mind, Jen was letting loose a blood yodel as was expected of her role as Queen of Moranjortsville. Then she ordered Jack Clark fired from all his jobs.
In all fairness, Jack Clark is supposed to be a huge asshole.
Impossible. He played for the Red Sox after his talent had deserted him, for crissakes. :shifty:

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Posted: 15 Aug 2013, 11:35am
by JennyB

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Posted: 15 Aug 2013, 11:54am
by Dr. Medulla
JennyB wrote:The hits just keep coming!

http://jezebel.com/republican-sues-to-k ... 1148313604
If they could just get women classified as terrorists, it would cut thru so much red tape.

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Posted: 15 Aug 2013, 12:55pm
by JennyB
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:The hits just keep coming!

http://jezebel.com/republican-sues-to-k ... 1148313604
If they could just get women classified as terrorists, it would cut thru so much red tape.
Don't give them any ideas.

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Posted: 15 Aug 2013, 12:57pm
by Flex
Dr. Medulla wrote:If they could just get women classified as terrorists, it would cut thru so much red tape.
Well, their vaginas are pretty terrifying for a certain segment of the population...

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Posted: 02 Sep 2013, 6:09am
by monajani
its seems a nice forum
great discussion


thanks for sharing

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Posted: 14 Oct 2013, 1:31pm
by Rat Patrol
http://www.kansascity.com/2013/10/12/45 ... exual.html

Fact: take the national average of the fucked-upedness of any small town coast-to-coast, and you will end up in Missouri.

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Posted: 14 Oct 2013, 3:49pm
by JennyB
And what the fuck is a Spoofhound, anyway?

(This story is absolutely horrifying. No rape culture, you say?)