Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Politics and other such topical creams.
JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by JennyB »

Rat Patrol wrote:http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt ... be635.html

Inciting Jenny is not a good idea, guys. Seriously...you wouldn't want that. X(
John Lamping is still an asshole. He doesn't even live in his district anymore. And his favorite band is Wilco.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Somehow jorts wasn't mentioned: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/2 ... 93763.html
My mom's building is in number six.

In all honesty, St. Louis is a great city. If we could just get rid of the far northern, western and southern suburbs (the inner ring suburbs are fine), we wouldn't be the laughingstock that we are.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... 6523f.html

Some jorts just haven't been bootstrappy enough of late. :naughty:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

My condolences to Mrs. B. You guys had a nice run at the top, but all dynasties must end.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Rat Patrol wrote:http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... 6523f.html

Some jorts just haven't been bootstrappy enough of late. :naughty:
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

EDIT: Double post.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:My condolences to Mrs. B. You guys had a nice run at the top, but all dynasties must end.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

How am I supposed to complain now?
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:My condolences to Mrs. B. You guys had a nice run at the top, but all dynasties must end.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

You could develop a crack habit, maybe?

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Bath salts...like that anti-virus guy who killed people in the Central American jungle.

:hmm:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Bath salts...like that anti-virus guy who killed people in the Central American jungle.

:hmm:
No piece of software was ever harder to remove! I'll just take the worm, thanks.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

So my pal John Lamping does it again. I was in Jeff City today, and we were speaking to him about the MO Non Discrimination act (MONA). Right now, in Missouri, you can be fired, denied housing, kicked out of restaurants, etc if you are LGBT. So he actually says, "I would support this if you leave the T's out of it (it being LGBT). Let's say I own a Hooters, and some 6'4" burly cross dresser comes in and wants a job?"

This man is a financial advisor at Wells Fargo. People trust him with their hard earned money.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:So my pal John Lamping does it again. I was in Jeff City today, and we were speaking to him about the MO Non Discrimination act (MONA). Right now, in Missouri, you can be fired, denied housing, kicked out of restaurants, etc if you are LGBT. So he actually says, "I would support this if you leave the T's out of it (it being LGBT). Let's say I own a Hooters, and some 6'4" burly cross dresser comes in and wants a job?"

This man is a financial advisor at Wells Fargo. People trust him with their hard earned money.
For a Catholic Republican, that he's willing to acknowledge LGB's practically makes him a Commie. I do love the bizarre scenarios that they come up with to not confront their bigotry. "So if we reformed immigration, wouldn't that mean I'd have to pay for some terrorist's medical marijuana if he got cancer?"

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

I feel like great strides have been made in the culture with the trans community over the last five years. So, politics will get round to recognising an equal place at the table around 2030.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:So my pal John Lamping does it again. I was in Jeff City today, and we were speaking to him about the MO Non Discrimination act (MONA). Right now, in Missouri, you can be fired, denied housing, kicked out of restaurants, etc if you are LGBT. So he actually says, "I would support this if you leave the T's out of it (it being LGBT). Let's say I own a Hooters, and some 6'4" burly cross dresser comes in and wants a job?"

For a Catholic Republican, that he's willing to acknowledge LGB's practically makes him a Commie. I do love the bizarre scenarios that they come up with to not confront their bigotry. "So if we reformed immigration, wouldn't that mean I'd have to pay for some terrorist's medical marijuana if he got cancer?"
I just wanted to know what his frame of reference for this was. Like how did he immediately jump to that?
Got a Rake? Sure!