70%
No
30%

Total votes: 56

101Walterton
The Best

Re: Did man land on the moon?

Post by 101Walterton » 22 Jan 2012, 4:17pm

Can't they resolve this once and for all by finding that flag and all the crap they left behind (including the footprints and tyre tracks etc..which will apparently still be there) with one of those fancy telescopes ?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla » 22 Jan 2012, 4:19pm

101Walterton wrote:Can't they resolve this once and for all by finding that flag and all the crap they left behind (including the footprints and tyre tracks etc..which will apparently still be there) with one of those fancy telescopes ?
Holograms.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla » 26 Jan 2012, 12:29pm

Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by dave202 » 10 May 2012, 1:46pm

I've just read H.G. Wells again, and by jove, man did land on the moon, and a damn sight earlier than those infernal Yankees did! Do yourselves a favour and read the book, it's all true. I'm just about to slowly walk to the shops, buy some of that gravity-defying paint and then come flying back.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread » 10 May 2012, 8:51pm

dave202 wrote:I've just read H.G. Wells again, and by jove, man did land on the moon, and a damn sight earlier than those infernal Yankees did! Do yourselves a favour and read the book, it's all true. I'm just about to slowly walk to the shops, buy some of that gravity-defying paint and then come flying back.
Ace book.

Purple Hayes
Unknown Immortal

Post by Purple Hayes » 10 May 2012, 9:35pm

101Walterton wrote:Can't they resolve this once and for all by finding that flag and all the crap they left behind (including the footprints and tyre tracks etc..which will apparently still be there) with one of those fancy telescopes ?
Easy you'd have thought, so why not then ? As someone woken up as a small child to watch the moon landing it would really put my mind to rest, still can't get my head around how they did it way back then or on the other hand how so many people could lie about it....... I don't pretend to understand the science involved but surely in the 21st century we could nail it as an absolute known truth or just another piece of propaganda bullshit? :huh:
'People like Coldplay and people voted for the Nazi's, you can't trust people Jeremy':- Super Hans

'Hayes ... is one of the most godforsaken places I have ever struck. The population seems to be entirely made up of clerks who frequent tin-roofed chapels on Sundays and for the rest bolt themselves within doors.' - George Orwell

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen

Post by Wolter » 10 May 2012, 10:05pm

Purple Hayes wrote:
Easy you'd have thought, so why not then ? As someone woken up as a small child to watch the moon landing it would really put my mind to rest, still can't get my head around how they did it way back then or on the other hand how so many people could lie about it....... I don't pretend to understand the science involved but surely in the 21st century we could nail it as an absolute known truth or just another piece of propaganda bullshit? :huh:
As far as I'm concerned it is an absolute known truth. Or, as close as that can be.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston » 10 May 2012, 10:06pm

Purple Hayes wrote:
What we achieved 43 years ago in science should be a doddle today. That's why I remain perplexed.
So what does Marconi playing the mamba mean? "Marconi" is referring to the radio itself. It plays a deadly snake. The snake - the mamba - is slithering from the speakers. Ready to kill greedy corporations. Ready to free the world of all that is evil, and to leave behind only the youthful idealism encompassed by the tenets of rock and roll.

Heston

Post by Heston » 10 May 2012, 10:07pm

Wolter wrote:
Purple Hayes wrote:
As far as I'm concerned it is an absolute known truth. Or, as close as that can be.
It would be different if Russia had got there first.
So what does Marconi playing the mamba mean? "Marconi" is referring to the radio itself. It plays a deadly snake. The snake - the mamba - is slithering from the speakers. Ready to kill greedy corporations. Ready to free the world of all that is evil, and to leave behind only the youthful idealism encompassed by the tenets of rock and roll.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex » 10 May 2012, 10:08pm

Wolter wrote:As far as I'm concerned it is an absolute known truth. Or, as close as that can be.
That's exactly what a freemason "plant" would say, you one world government conspiring motherfucker.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Flex

Post by Flex » 10 May 2012, 10:11pm

Also, obviously, we did not land on the moon. BECAUSE WHERE'S THE MOON CHEESE, OBAMA?

Right next to his non-existent American birth certificate, assholes. Check and mate.

Pex Lives!

Heston

Post by Heston » 10 May 2012, 10:14pm

Flex wrote:Also, obviously, we did not land on the moon. BECAUSE WHERE'S THE MOON CHEESE, OBAMA?

Right next to his non-existent American birth certificate, assholes. Check and mate.
Commie.

Heston

Post by Heston » 10 May 2012, 10:18pm

Flex

Post by Flex » 10 May 2012, 10:18pm

You'll notice we haven't made many return trips.

Pex Lives!

Heston

Post by Heston » 10 May 2012, 10:19pm

Flex wrote:
You'll notice we haven't made many return trips.
Not that we know of