72%
No
28%

Total votes: 64

101Walterton
The Best

Re: Did man land on the moon?

Post by 101Walterton »

Can't they resolve this once and for all by finding that flag and all the crap they left behind (including the footprints and tyre tracks etc..which will apparently still be there) with one of those fancy telescopes ?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

101Walterton wrote:Can't they resolve this once and for all by finding that flag and all the crap they left behind (including the footprints and tyre tracks etc..which will apparently still be there) with one of those fancy telescopes ?
Holograms.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by dave202 »

I've just read H.G. Wells again, and by jove, man did land on the moon, and a damn sight earlier than those infernal Yankees did! Do yourselves a favour and read the book, it's all true. I'm just about to slowly walk to the shops, buy some of that gravity-defying paint and then come flying back.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

dave202 wrote:I've just read H.G. Wells again, and by jove, man did land on the moon, and a damn sight earlier than those infernal Yankees did! Do yourselves a favour and read the book, it's all true. I'm just about to slowly walk to the shops, buy some of that gravity-defying paint and then come flying back.
Ace book.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Purple Hayes
Unknown Immortal

Post by Purple Hayes »

101Walterton wrote:Can't they resolve this once and for all by finding that flag and all the crap they left behind (including the footprints and tyre tracks etc..which will apparently still be there) with one of those fancy telescopes ?
Easy you'd have thought, so why not then ? As someone woken up as a small child to watch the moon landing it would really put my mind to rest, still can't get my head around how they did it way back then or on the other hand how so many people could lie about it....... I don't pretend to understand the science involved but surely in the 21st century we could nail it as an absolute known truth or just another piece of propaganda bullshit? :huh:
'People like Coldplay and people voted for the Nazi's, you can't trust people Jeremy':- Super Hans

'Hayes ... is one of the most godforsaken places I have ever struck. The population seems to be entirely made up of clerks who frequent tin-roofed chapels on Sundays and for the rest bolt themselves within doors.' - George Orwell

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Purple Hayes wrote:
Easy you'd have thought, so why not then ? As someone woken up as a small child to watch the moon landing it would really put my mind to rest, still can't get my head around how they did it way back then or on the other hand how so many people could lie about it....... I don't pretend to understand the science involved but surely in the 21st century we could nail it as an absolute known truth or just another piece of propaganda bullshit? :huh:
As far as I'm concerned it is an absolute known truth. Or, as close as that can be.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Purple Hayes wrote:
What we achieved 43 years ago in science should be a doddle today. That's why I remain perplexed.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Heston

Post by Heston »

Wolter wrote:
Purple Hayes wrote:
As far as I'm concerned it is an absolute known truth. Or, as close as that can be.
It would be different if Russia had got there first.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Wolter wrote:As far as I'm concerned it is an absolute known truth. Or, as close as that can be.
That's exactly what a freemason "plant" would say, you one world government conspiring motherfucker.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Flex

Post by Flex »

Also, obviously, we did not land on the moon. BECAUSE WHERE'S THE MOON CHEESE, OBAMA?

Right next to his non-existent American birth certificate, assholes. Check and mate.

Pex Lives!

Heston

Post by Heston »

Flex wrote:Also, obviously, we did not land on the moon. BECAUSE WHERE'S THE MOON CHEESE, OBAMA?

Right next to his non-existent American birth certificate, assholes. Check and mate.
Commie.

Heston

Post by Heston »

Flex

Post by Flex »

You'll notice we haven't made many return trips.

Pex Lives!

Heston

Post by Heston »

Flex wrote:
You'll notice we haven't made many return trips.
Not that we know of