popenstein's popester throws black pope's bottom bitch in a lake
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Pick-a-Pope Sweepstakes, sponsored by Charleston Chew™

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:What would be a better movie for me to make up?

Black Pope, which I would basically rip off the plot of Dolemite and the pope would share a bed with 12 hookers and rhyme and say motherfucker a lot

or

Popenstein, where a mad doctor would create a new pope out of the body parts of dead popes.
It's a 1a and 1b kinda scenario, but I'll go with Popenstein because I prefer pope monsters rather than popes having a good time.
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:

Black Pope, which I would basically rip off the plot of Dolemite and the pope would share a bed with 12 hookers and rhyme and say motherfucker a lot

or

Popenstein, where a mad doctor would create a new pope out of the body parts of dead popes.
It's a 1a and 1b kinda scenario, but I'll go with Popenstein because I prefer pope monsters rather than popes having a good time.
right, so the first 1/3 or so of the film is Popemite moving into V City with bitches and slapping around honkeys. That's when Cardinal Whitey makes the Frankenstein plan. Black Pope tries to stop him, but it's too late, Poenstein's Monster is drowning bitches in V-City's black neighborhood.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

or

right, so the first 1/3 or so of the film is Popemite moving into V City with bitches and slapping around honkeys. That's when Cardinal Whitey makes the Frankenstein plan. Black Pope tries to stop him, but it's too late, Poenstein's Monster is drowning bitches in V-City's black neighborhood.
Call Lloyd Kaufman. I think you've got a hit.

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

All of Popemite's bitches are white nuns, right?
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:All of Popemite's bitches are white nuns, right?
He who fucks white nuns will later become Black Pope.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:All of Popemite's bitches are white nuns, right?
He who fucks white nuns will later become Black Pope.
They are now, and yes they do.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

or

This would probably be my favorite movie ever, if only for the character of Cardinal Whitey. Whom I would be more than willing to play.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

or

This would probably be my favorite movie ever, if only for the character of Cardinal Whitey. Whom I would be more than willing to play.
Is your Cardinal Whitey a genteel but obviously racist Southern white, a white businessman, or a redneck white? Or something else altogether? Also, your profile says you're a dramaturge. Does that mean you can make me an espresso?

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: It's a 1a and 1b kinda scenario, but I'll go with Popenstein because I prefer pope monsters rather than popes having a good time.
Is your Cardinal Whitey a genteel but obviously racist Southern white, a white businessman, or a redneck white? Or something else altogether? Also, your profile says you're a dramaturge. Does that mean you can make me an espresso?
I'm thinking more of a Ted Knight uptight guy.

And I'm a dramaturg. I'm trained to stock shelves at Barnes & Noble. For an espresso, you want a musical theatre major.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote: right, so the first 1/3 or so of the film is Popemite moving into V City with bitches and slapping around honkeys. That's when Cardinal Whitey makes the Frankenstein plan. Black Pope tries to stop him, but it's too late, Poenstein's Monster is drowning bitches in V-City's black neighborhood.

And I'm a dramaturg. I'm trained to stock shelves at Barnes & Noble. For an espresso, you want a musical theatre major.
He can have a host of racist associates, so we can stick every stereotype of a racist we can think of. One of the cardinals can have handlebars and a sleeveless robe. One can dress like Harlan Sanders, and I do like the Ted Knight caddyshack character. He's the main man. Maybe a Dr. Strangelove-type as the mad scientist.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote: right, so the first 1/3 or so of the film is Popemite moving into V City with bitches and slapping around honkeys. That's when Cardinal Whitey makes the Frankenstein plan. Black Pope tries to stop him, but it's too late, Poenstein's Monster is drowning bitches in V-City's black neighborhood.
I just giggled.
Hmmm, we'll put you on the call back list, but don't tell your six roommates you'll be moving out anytime soon.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

I think Tep's proposal begs the question (ahem), can't it be both?
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

JoseUnidos
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by JoseUnidos »

For the sequel, how about Popenstein vs Golemite?
In space no one can hear you clash!
https://www.rmillerthings.com/

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

JoseUnidos wrote:For the sequel, how about Popenstein vs Golemite?
Get me my checkbook. I need to produce this.