The most important vote you will ever cast...

Politics and other such topical creams.

I'd spend 15 minutes in the coatroom with...

Sarah Palin
43%
Cindy Hensley McCain
7%
Michelle Obama
36%
Jill Biden
14%

Total votes: 14

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Re: The most important vote you will ever cast...

Post by Rat Patrol »

classof77 wrote:I think I gotta vote jailbait sex on this one....
Fixed.

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Rat Patrol wrote:Can we re-vote the midget in the primary?

I still consider him marrying below what he should if only for her wretched hair.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

I went with Palin because, as I mentioned in the other thread, she manages to combine five fantasies of mine all at once. Michelle would be okay, but I'm worried she'd tone down her blackness.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

matedog wrote:

I still consider him marrying below what he should if only for her wretched hair.
Look, I agree with you 100% that redheads are the root of all evil, but they are (from my limited experience) a hell of a lot of fun at first...
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
matedog wrote:

Look, I agree with you 100% that redheads are the root of all evil, but they are (from my limited experience) a hell of a lot of fun at first...
I'm worried about you, Wolter. You show signs of Hoy's Disease (aka Potsiphilia), and the only know treatment is a tourniquet tied just below the Adam's apple.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
matedog wrote:

I'm worried about you, Wolter. You show signs of Hoy's Disease (aka Potsiphilia), and the only know treatment is a tourniquet tied just below the Adam's apple.
I've twice dated redheads and twice I've had fun sex and ended up in a BAAAAAAD relationship.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
matedog wrote:

I've twice dated redheads and twice I've had fun sex and ended up in a BAAAAAAD relationship.
Being seduced by small sample size is a key symptom of Hoy's Disease.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
matedog wrote: I still consider him marrying below what he should if only for her wretched hair.
Hey, it's just this issue. Hoy is still right 30% of the time.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote: Look, I agree with you 100% that redheads are the root of all evil, but they are (from my limited experience) a hell of a lot of fun at first...
This is a more significant issue than whether you like Nebraska. I'm not a doctor but I'd like to have you admitted for observation.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: I'm worried about you, Wolter. You show signs of Hoy's Disease (aka Potsiphilia), and the only know treatment is a tourniquet tied just below the Adam's apple.
This is a more significant issue than whether you like Nebraska. I'm not a doctor but I'd like to have you admitted for observation.
let me clarify: I will bang redheads until the cows come home, but I think dating them is a bad idea for me.

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote: I've twice dated redheads and twice I've had fun sex and ended up in a BAAAAAAD relationship.
let me clarify: I will bang redheads until the cows come home, but I think dating them is a bad idea for me.
Okay, the tests have come back negative for Hoy's Disease. We really should do something about Patient X, tho. At least chop off his nuts so he can't reproduce.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Inder wrote:Image

?
Thankfully, the cows came home just before that was posted. :twitch:

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Wolter wrote:
Inder wrote:Image

?
Thankfully, the cows came home just before that was posted. :twitch:
I just threw up a little in my mouth.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

I knew a girl who thought that dude was hot. :::shudders::: Other than that one flaw, she was a great person.