Get off the streets. . .Get off the streets. . .

Politics and other such topical creams.
JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: Get off the streets. . .Get off the streets. . .

Post by JennyB »

Wolter wrote:For a party that relies on "traditional values," that elephant looks (for want of a better term) really queer.
And he looks like he's farting stars. Cool pics, Spiff -- thanks for those!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

SteveSatch
Junco Partner

Post by SteveSatch »

http://www.nypost.com/photos/galleries/ ... hoto05.htm

Here's some of the peaceful, tolerant lefties beating up a man just because he's a Republican.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

SteveSatch wrote:http://www.nypost.com/photos/galleries/ ... hoto05.htm

Here's some of the peaceful, tolerant lefties beating up a man just because he's a Republican.
This has nothing to do with anything. Where's your outrage about the overreach of the state that was the subject of this thread? No one denies that individuals go overboard regardless of political affiliation. Your post contributes absolutely nothing and makes no point whatsoever.

You keep claiming you're a libertarian, but you have shown absolutely ZERO outrage EVER on this board when someone brings up the coercive actions of the state, unless it is in regards to gun ownership. You're so intellectually disingenuous it's not even funny anymore. It fills me with dread that you have influence over the minds of children. Fuck you.

P.S. Respond however you'd like, you're on my foe list now so it won't really matter to me.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

It's worth noting the irony of Steve's avatar—or is the second amendment the only one that matters? He certainly doesn't comment on first and fourth amendment violations. His selective outrage about Bill of Rights violations certainly demonstrate the degree of his commitment to libertarianism. If he doesn't want to be called a Republican, how about Republican fellow traveller?
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:It's worth noting the irony of Steve's avatar—or is the second amendment the only one that matters? He certainly doesn't comment on first and fourth amendment violations. His selective outrage about Bill of Rights violations certainly demonstrate the degree of his commitment to libertarianism. If he doesn't want to be called a Republican, how about Republican fellow traveller?
So, since he basically agrees with Red State values, he's some kind of...pinko?
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

SteveSatch wrote:http://www.nypost.com/photos/galleries/ ... hoto05.htm

Is that Bill Ofrights? always wondered what he looked like.

Those photo's are sickening stuff Spiff, If that was here in the UK there's is no way someone wouldn't of ended up in hospital or worse. Is that just police officers in those pictures or are some of them US military?

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

SteveSatch
Junco Partner

Post by SteveSatch »

Leftist Protesters Attack, Throw Poison & Spit On RNC Delegates!... 80 Year-Old Connecticut Delegate Injured!!!

Republican Delegates were spat on and sprayed with poison today as they arrived at the RNC convention at the Xcel Center.
The protesters were able to get into the area unopposed.

One 80 year old delegate had to be hospitalized from the violence by the Leftists.

The Alabama delegation was one of the busses that was attacked today in Minnesota.

The Leftist, anarchist, Obama-supporting radicals attacked RNC delegates today at the Xcel Center and sprayed them with a toxic substance.
An 80 year old RNC delegate had to be hospitalized!!
MyFOX Twin Cities reported:

As the Connecticut delegation was getting off a bus near the Xcel Center, a group of protesters broke free from authorities and attacked the delegates.

Connecticut delegate Rob Simmons told FOX 9 that a group of protesters came toward his delegation and tried to rip the credentials off their necks and sprayed them with a toxic substance.

The unknown substance burned their eyes and stained their clothes.

One 80-year-old member of the delegation had to be treated for injuries, and several other delegates had to rinse their eyes and clothing.
The Everyday Republican has a report on the monstrous attacks on the elderly delegates.
One of the victims was an elderly woman who was spat on.

The Pioneer Press wrote about more attacks on Republican delegates:

Protesters harassed two state delegations in St. Paul to attend the Republican National Convention Monday. Someone threw a rock through the window as delegates from Alabama rode their bus to the Xcel Energy Center, where RNC events took place. And masked protesters confronted and harassed the Connecticut delegation — several of them were spat upon, roughed up and doused with a mixture of water and bleach.

Heath Fahle, director of the Connecticut Republicans, said the incident happened on Kellogg Boulevard about 2 p.m.

"It was frightening," said Fahle.

He said the delegation of more than 100 got off their chartered buses near the Xcel Energy Center. As they walked on the sidewalk, a group of masked protestors chanting anti-war slogans appeared in front of them.

They linked arms, attempting to create a human barricade. As police on horseback arrived, Fahle and other members of the group tried to push through.

Most of them escaped unscathed, but the protesters splattered the last group of delegates with the liquid.

"Two got doused, and several more got sprayed with it," said Fahle. Former U.S. Congressman Rob Simmons was hit on the face with the liquid.
Washington State's delegation was also attacked today when Leftists threw cement bags and sandbags from the overpass onto the busses traveling down the interstate.
The cement bag attacks were not picked up by the local or national news.

SteveSatch
Junco Partner

Post by SteveSatch »

Dr. Medulla wrote:I assume that the libertarian / Goldwater wing of the party will be outraged by this trampling on the right to peacefully assemble and protest.
I have no problem with the cops going to where groups of people are who have stated they plan on breaking the law during the convention and looking for things such as bombs. That's what the article the OP linked said happened. It wouldn't matter what convention it was. I would say/feel the same if right wing wackos said they were going to do something similar at the DNC last week. How stupid are they that they tell everyone they are planning on breaking the law and then are surprised when the cops show up?
If you're asking if I feel the lefties have the right to peacefully protest, of course they do. That's a given. The problem is some radical lefties are mixing in with the peaceful people are trying to cause harm. The police should try to stop them with force.
A few of you sure seem obsessed with my politics and get close to stroking out you get so wound up.
Last edited by SteveSatch on 02 Sep 2008, 11:57pm, edited 1 time in total.

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

What of it? It's all part of the muppet show that is our electoral system. The same garbage happened at the DNC in Boston 4 years ago. This is not news.

SteveSatch
Junco Partner

Post by SteveSatch »

Flex wrote:[ Fuck you.
I'm a very peaceful guy. I bet much more so than you. I do however very much dare you to come to So Ca and say "fuck you" to my face.

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

:rolleyes:

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

SteveSatch wrote:
Flex wrote:[ Fuck you.
I'm a very peaceful gay. I bet much more so than you. I do however very much dare you to come to So Ca and say "fuck you" to my face.

And that would make you feel better would it, and if Flex was to say "Fuck You" to your face what would you do stroke his hair peacefully I presume.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

SteveSatch
Junco Partner

Post by SteveSatch »

Here's some more info on the "peaceful" group that the police raided prior to the RNC.

Ramsey County Sheriff Bob Fletcher stated, “This investigation pertains to actions of the RNC Welcoming Committee. The “Welcoming Committee” is a criminal enterprise made up of 35 anarchists who are intent on committing criminal acts before and during the Republican National Convention. These acts include tactics to blockade and disable delegate buses, breaching venue security and injuring police officers. They have recruited assistance in their criminal conspiracy from other anarchists groups throughout the country. Through their plans and actions they have exhibited a blatant disregard for the law and the safety of others.”

During the searches a number of items were recovered, some of which included:

Materials used in creating “sleeping dragons” (pvc pipe, chicken wire, duct tape)
Large amounts of urine (including 3 – 5 gallon buckets of urine)
Wrist Rockets
Assorted edged weapons including a machete, hatchet and several throwing knives
Gas mask and filter

Empty glass bottles
Rags
Flammable liquids

Homemade Caltrops (devises used to disable buses in roads)

Metal pipes
Axes
Bolt cutters
Sledge hammers

Old tires (for burning)

Repelling equipment

Kryptonite locks
Empty plastic buckets cut and made into shields
Material for protective padding
An army helmet

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

SteveSatch wrote:Here's some more info on the "peaceful" group that the police raided prior to the RNC.

Ramsey County Sheriff Bob Fletcher stated, “This investigation pertains to actions of the RNC Welcoming Committee. The “Welcoming Committee” is a criminal enterprise made up of 35 anarchists who are intent on committing criminal acts before and during the Republican National Convention. These acts include tactics to blockade and disable delegate buses, breaching venue security and injuring police officers. They have recruited assistance in their criminal conspiracy from other anarchists groups throughout the country. Through their plans and actions they have exhibited a blatant disregard for the law and the safety of others.”

During the searches a number of items were recovered, some of which included:

Materials used in creating “sleeping dragons” (pvc pipe, chicken wire, duct tape)
Large amounts of urine (including 3 – 5 gallon buckets of urine)
Wrist Rockets
Assorted edged weapons including a machete, hatchet and several throwing knives
Gas mask and filter

Empty glass bottles
Rags
Flammable liquids

Homemade Caltrops (devises used to disable buses in roads)

Metal pipes
Axes
Bolt cutters
Sledge hammers

Old tires (for burning)

Repelling equipment

Kryptonite locks
Empty plastic buckets cut and made into shields
Material for protective padding
An army helmet
Sounds like the Millwall are up to their old tricks.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

SteveSatch wrote:A few of you sure seem obsessed with my politics and get close to stroking out you get so wound up.
Nope, not obsessed, just calling bullshit when I see / hear it (and, frankly, at this point, you're extremely amusing in your self-delusion that you're committed to higher ideals than everyone else here). You bleat on about "absolute personal freedom" and being such a principled libertarian—as distinctly opposed to being Republican, never let us forget—yet for the past eight years you've not once made a comment here about the eradication of civil liberties in your country at the hands of a Republican party intent on not only stripping away citizen's rights but monopolizing power into the federal executive and judiciary. If it's about guns, you're right in there, but not for any other constitutionally protected freedoms. I'm going to make a wild prediction that if Obama wins, you'll rediscover all those other aspects of the constitution and be more vigilante about posting your outrage whenever you think they're being violated. Being such a principled guy and all and not the least bit being a partisan drone.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft