Vote Obama!

Politics and other such topical creams.
JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16696
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Vote Obama!

Post by JennyB » 29 Sep 2012, 5:20pm

Wolter wrote:
JennyB wrote: Mary Magdalin.
I think you're conflating Mary Magdalene with James Carville's wife.
Whatever. Like a Jew should know how to spell.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15166
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Vote Obama!

Post by Rat Patrol » 02 Oct 2012, 12:51pm

Image

JoseUnidos
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1164
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 8:52am

Re: Vote Obama!

Post by JoseUnidos » 02 Oct 2012, 2:21pm

In space no one can hear you clash!
https://rjmiller.myportfolio.com

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76430
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Vote Obama!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 02 Oct 2012, 2:59pm

Mittens has the Big Mo now!
Endut! Hoch Hech!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15166
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Vote Obama!

Post by Rat Patrol » 02 Oct 2012, 3:16pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mittens has the Big Mo now!
He's grown himself quite the set of Republican jowls, no?

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76430
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Vote Obama!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 02 Oct 2012, 3:22pm

Rat Patrol wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mittens has the Big Mo now!
He's grown himself quite the set of Republican jowls, no?
But he still has the eyes that know what's in a fourteen-year-old girl's diary.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15166
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Vote Obama!

Post by Rat Patrol » 02 Oct 2012, 3:44pm

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/later-has-finally-arrived/

My god...first Creed, now John Rocker! The wheels are coming off the Obama campaign bus.
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76430
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Vote Obama!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 02 Oct 2012, 3:46pm

Rat Patrol wrote:http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/later-has-finally-arrived/

My god...first Creed, now John Rocker! The wheels are coming off the Obama campaign bus.
Barack Obama is the most liberal, socialist-minded individual to ever darken the doorway of the Oval Office.
FDR and LBJ ask what they have to do to get some of that Commie love.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 50404
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: Vote Obama!

Post by Wolter » 02 Oct 2012, 3:56pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/later-has-finally-arrived/

My god...first Creed, now John Rocker! The wheels are coming off the Obama campaign bus.
Barack Obama is the most liberal, socialist-minded individual to ever darken the doorway of the Oval Office.
FDR and LBJ ask what they have to do to get some of that Commie love.
Did you hear that whistle?

Image
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

JoseUnidos
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1164
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 8:52am

Re: Vote Obama!

Post by JoseUnidos » 02 Oct 2012, 4:33pm

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/later-has-finally-arrived/

My god...first Creed, now John Rocker! The wheels are coming off the Obama campaign bus.
Barack Obama is the most liberal, socialist-minded individual to ever darken the doorway of the Oval Office.
FDR and LBJ ask what they have to do to get some of that Commie love.
Did you hear that whistle?

Image
Image
In space no one can hear you clash!
https://rjmiller.myportfolio.com

Chuck Mangione
User avatar
Spitting Image
Posts: 6625
Joined: 17 Jun 2009, 10:45pm
Location: Up your boulevard.
Contact:

Re: Vote Obama!

Post by Chuck Mangione » 02 Oct 2012, 10:21pm

Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76430
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Vote Obama!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 03 Oct 2012, 6:12am

:lol:
Endut! Hoch Hech!

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 23255
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: outer space

Re: Vote Obama!

Post by eumaas » 06 Oct 2012, 9:13am

[Imaginary Presidential Debate]

REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE: I tell you what, all I believe is we ought not be rapin' children, we ought be cuttin' taxes! Now, I'm not saying my opponent rapes children, but he sure hain't cut no taxes!

[Thunderous applause]
I feel that there is a fascistic element, for example, in the Rolling Stones . . .
— Morton Feldman

I've studied the phenomenon of neo-provincialism in self-isolating online communities but this place takes the fucking cake.
— Clashy

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76430
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Vote Obama!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 06 Oct 2012, 9:19am

eumaas wrote:[Imaginary Presidential Debate]

REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE: I tell you what, all I believe is we ought not be rapin' children, we ought be cuttin' taxes! Now, I'm not saying my opponent rapes children, but he sure hain't cut no taxes!

[Thunderous applause]
*Representatives of the Catholic Church cough nervously*
Endut! Hoch Hech!

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25998
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: Vote Obama!

Post by Flex » 09 Oct 2012, 7:20pm

[youtube][/youtube]
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: laxman and 7 guests