Parenting (...or My Precious Snowflake is Better Than Yours)

Politics and other such topical creams.
Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Re: Parenting (...or My Precious Snowflake is Better Than Yours)

Post by Rat Patrol »

It's that wonderful time of year again! X(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... elves.html

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:It's that wonderful time of year again! X(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... elves.html
I would have bet anything that it happened in Florida. I guess I can still be surprised.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/world/ ... story.html

I have a modicum of understanding in my heart for the difficulties in caring for such a disabled child/adult and mounting frustrations that that probably generated, but, Christ, how can one pursue something so monstrous as a solution? It's one of those things that I find myself utterly incapable of rationalizing how someone ends up choosing to follow through on such an evil action. Way too many monsters among us.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:http://www.vancouversun.com/news/world/ ... story.html

I have a modicum of understanding in my heart for the difficulties in caring for such a disabled child/adult and mounting frustrations that that probably generated, but, Christ, how can one pursue something so monstrous as a solution? It's one of those things that I find myself utterly incapable of rationalizing how someone ends up choosing to follow through on such an evil action. Way too many monsters among us.
A very sad story for that poor disabled person. If his own mother could leave him to die in such a monstrous way it makes me wonder how he was treated previously. Maybe the mother has lost her mind and needs help.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:

A very sad story for that poor disabled person. If his own mother could leave him to die in such a monstrous way it makes me wonder how he was treated previously. Maybe the mother has lost her mind and needs help.
“It’s only by the grace of God that he survived this. Amazing,”

If that were true then it would also be true that God put him there.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

Well you would have to believe in God's existence for it to be true. I can clearly see the existence of God in others but that fucking Bible did him about as much good as the Beano.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

Well you would have to believe in God's existence for it to be true. I can clearly see the existence of God in others but that fucking Bible did him about as much good as the Beano.
He was a quadriplegic, he couldn't turn the page.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

It's OK she's happy now! :rolleyes: :angry:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tives.html

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote: A very sad story for that poor disabled person. If his own mother could leave him to die in such a monstrous way it makes me wonder how he was treated previously. Maybe the mother has lost her mind and needs help.

It's OK she's happy now! :rolleyes: :angry:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tives.html
La Llorona (the Crying Woman)

thats the Mexican fable of the woman who drowned her children so she could date a guy, but when he found out what she did he didnt want her, so the story is that a wailing woman by the lake will grab bad children and drown them. Basicall just a "scare your kids in to behaving or a witch will get you" story, but thats what the reminded me of.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

I tell you what would be better use of God's time, if he just cured him then he could have walked home instead of having to go through that torture.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

I tell you what would be better use of God's time, if he just cured him then he could have walked home instead of having to go through that torture.
That would be a selfish God. Just don't invent the disease in the first place, creator of all.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote: A very sad story for that poor disabled person. If his own mother could leave him to die in such a monstrous way it makes me wonder how he was treated previously. Maybe the mother has lost her mind and needs help.

That would be a selfish God. Just don't invent the disease in the first place, creator of all.
Have you been listening to Stephen Fry?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

http://gawker.com/horny-mom-threw-teen- ... 1697948520

So how long does it take for Larry Flynt to offer this mother of the year a video deal?

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:http://gawker.com/horny-mom-threw-teen- ... 1697948520

So how long does it take for Larry Flynt to offer this mother of the year a video deal?
Imagine being a dude who decided not to go to that party. "Britney's a bitch and her mom's gonna be there. I'm gonna play video games."
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:http://gawker.com/horny-mom-threw-teen- ... 1697948520

Imagine being a dude who decided not to go to that party. "Britney's a bitch and her mom's gonna be there. I'm gonna play video games."
That totally would have been me. For every insane thing that happened to me at a party, there were at least 5 that I missed because they sounded lame.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"