Fuckin' Anarshits

Politics and other such topical creams.
Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35346
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Fuckin' Anarshits

Post by Marky Dread » 21 Jan 2012, 6:31pm

I know fuck all about politics. You can call me Clashy.
Image
Image

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25004
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: Fuckin' Anarshits

Post by Flex » 21 Jan 2012, 6:58pm

As mentioned elsewhere, I'm an anarchist. I don't know if I'm quite an Anarcho-Pacifist, but if I'm not I'm pretty close. I usually just call myself a Left-Anarchist and leave it at that.

My political migration has mirrored Doc's pretty closely, in that it's a move from some kind of Social Democrat-like position over to anarchism over time.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35346
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Fuckin' Anarshits

Post by Marky Dread » 21 Jan 2012, 7:00pm

Flex wrote:As mentioned elsewhere, I'm an anarchist. I don't know if I'm quite an Anarcho-Pacifist, but if I'm not I'm pretty close. I usually just call myself a Left-Anarchist and leave it at that.

My political migration has mirrored Doc's pretty closely, in that it's a move from some kind of Social Democrat-like position over to anarchism over time.
I would love to an Anarchist but I can never seem to get the lid off the spray can in time.
Image
Image

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14573
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Fuckin' Anarshits

Post by Rat Patrol » 21 Jan 2012, 7:38pm

Marky Dread wrote:
Flex wrote:As mentioned elsewhere, I'm an anarchist. I don't know if I'm quite an Anarcho-Pacifist, but if I'm not I'm pretty close. I usually just call myself a Left-Anarchist and leave it at that.

My political migration has mirrored Doc's pretty closely, in that it's a move from some kind of Social Democrat-like position over to anarchism over time.
I would love to an Anarchist but I can never seem to get the lid off the spray can in time.
:lol:
Image

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 22595
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: Carrboro/Alamut

Re: Fuckin' Anarshits

Post by eumaas » 21 Jan 2012, 7:40pm

Rat Patrol wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Flex wrote:As mentioned elsewhere, I'm an anarchist. I don't know if I'm quite an Anarcho-Pacifist, but if I'm not I'm pretty close. I usually just call myself a Left-Anarchist and leave it at that.

My political migration has mirrored Doc's pretty closely, in that it's a move from some kind of Social Democrat-like position over to anarchism over time.
I would love to an Anarchist but I can never seem to get the lid off the spray can in time.
:lol:
I've got one better.

Two anarchists are in a riot. The one says to the other, "Where should I throw this molotov cocktail?" The other says, "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71093
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Fuckin' Anarshits

Post by Dr. Medulla » 21 Jan 2012, 7:44pm

eumaas wrote:Two anarchists are in a riot. The one says to the other, "Where should I throw this molotov cocktail?" The other says, "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
I love that joke. I love that I believe in an ideology that allows me to laugh at jokes.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35346
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Fuckin' Anarshits

Post by Marky Dread » 21 Jan 2012, 7:45pm

eumaas wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Flex wrote:As mentioned elsewhere, I'm an anarchist. I don't know if I'm quite an Anarcho-Pacifist, but if I'm not I'm pretty close. I usually just call myself a Left-Anarchist and leave it at that.

My political migration has mirrored Doc's pretty closely, in that it's a move from some kind of Social Democrat-like position over to anarchism over time.
I would love to an Anarchist but I can never seem to get the lid off the spray can in time.
:lol:
I've got one better.

Two anarchists are in a riot. The one says to the other, "Where should I throw this molotov cocktail?" The other says, "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
Excellent. :lol:
Image
Image

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49229
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: Fuckin' Anarshits

Post by Wolter » 21 Jan 2012, 7:53pm

Artist rendering of eumaas:

Image
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71093
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Fuckin' Anarshits

Post by Dr. Medulla » 21 Jan 2012, 7:55pm

Wolter wrote:Artist rendering of eumaas:

Image
If I laugh, am I revealing my anti-Semitic hidden agenda?
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25004
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: Fuckin' Anarshits

Post by Flex » 21 Jan 2012, 7:55pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:I love that joke. I love that I believe in an ideology that allows me to laugh at jokes.
This. Oh god, a thousand times this.
Wolter wrote:Artist rendering of eumaas:

http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w36 ... c92977.jpg
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! (These are all going to go on your blawg, right?)
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35346
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Fuckin' Anarshits

Post by Marky Dread » 21 Jan 2012, 7:56pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:Artist rendering of eumaas:

Image
If I laugh, am I revealing my anti-Semitic hidden agenda?
Yes but fuck it laugh anyway.
Image
Image

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 22595
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: Carrboro/Alamut

Re: Fuckin' Anarshits

Post by eumaas » 21 Jan 2012, 7:56pm

Wolter wrote:Artist rendering of eumaas:

Image
Goddamn it.

I showed the Irish one to my Irish roommate and ridiculed her. Then this came up. :disshame:
"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49229
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: Fuckin' Anarshits

Post by Wolter » 21 Jan 2012, 7:58pm

I think these are IMCT-only...

They're...questionable in content.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71093
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Fuckin' Anarshits

Post by Dr. Medulla » 21 Jan 2012, 8:17pm

Artist rendering of Wolter
Image
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49229
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: Fuckin' Anarshits

Post by Wolter » 21 Jan 2012, 8:18pm

Hell yeah.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests