The Ripe for Runaway Conspiracy Theory Thread

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74741
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: The Ripe for Runaway Conspiracy Theory Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 18 Apr 2017, 11:09am

JennyB wrote:
18 Apr 2017, 11:02am
Rat Patrol wrote:
18 Apr 2017, 12:26am
https://www.salon.com/2017/04/17/he-is- ... -a-nutjob/

Double false flag! No...quintuple with a pinkie swear!
He may think this is hilarious, but he has ruined lives.
It's the hypocritical rot of the right wing, their assertion of people to take responsibility for themselves—that's the sum of their opposition to government service to the common good and their glee for incarceration—yet when cornered, they invariably seek to avoid responsibility for their words and actions. Neither will their brethren call on them to accept responsibility. If they actually operated on principle, I'd take their stance more seriously and critically, but as is it's just cheap, adolescent, and punitive.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16253
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: The Ripe for Runaway Conspiracy Theory Thread

Post by JennyB » 18 Apr 2017, 11:12am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Apr 2017, 11:09am
JennyB wrote:
18 Apr 2017, 11:02am
Rat Patrol wrote:
18 Apr 2017, 12:26am
https://www.salon.com/2017/04/17/he-is- ... -a-nutjob/

Double false flag! No...quintuple with a pinkie swear!
He may think this is hilarious, but he has ruined lives.
It's the hypocritical rot of the right wing, their assertion of people to take responsibility for themselves—that's the sum of their opposition to government service to the common good and their glee for incarceration—yet when cornered, they invariably seek to avoid responsibility for their words and actions. Neither will their brethren call on them to accept responsibility. If they actually operated on principle, I'd take their stance more seriously and critically, but as is it's just cheap, adolescent, and punitive.
Exactly.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 7707
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: The Ripe for Runaway Conspiracy Theory Thread

Post by BostonBeaneater » 18 Apr 2017, 4:47pm

That Poppy is a YouTuber and a musician that creates VERY strange videos that are FULL of subliminal messages about Mk Ultra, The Illuminati, Satanism etc. In this Part 2 video we look at more evidence that shows that Titanic Sinclair IS a Cult leader and Poppy is his mind control victim! Please share this video! God Bless, STAY VIGILANT & FEAR NO EVIL !!!


Image
Image

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14959
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: The Ripe for Runaway Conspiracy Theory Thread

Post by Rat Patrol » 06 Jun 2017, 6:17am

http://www.salon.com/2017/06/06/with-ob ... partner-2/

Who knew the REAL end of the world would be so goddurng bad for business?!?! :angry:
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74741
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: The Ripe for Runaway Conspiracy Theory Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 22 Nov 2017, 5:00pm

Just realized that fifty-four years ago today, Oliver Stone started going nuts.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74741
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: The Ripe for Runaway Conspiracy Theory Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 23 Nov 2017, 12:12pm

Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74741
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: The Ripe for Runaway Conspiracy Theory Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 19 Jan 2018, 10:26am

Image
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74741
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: The Ripe for Runaway Conspiracy Theory Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 12 Mar 2018, 2:19pm

Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14959
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: The Ripe for Runaway Conspiracy Theory Thread

Post by Rat Patrol » 20 Apr 2018, 4:50pm

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/ ... story.html

Hmm...the filter feeders are strategizing their way back to the top of the food chain. :shifty:
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74741
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: The Ripe for Runaway Conspiracy Theory Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 20 Apr 2018, 4:56pm

Rat Patrol wrote:
20 Apr 2018, 4:50pm
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/ ... story.html

Hmm...the filter feeders are strategizing their way back to the top of the food chain. :shifty:
ABA meeting?
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 50022
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: The Ripe for Runaway Conspiracy Theory Thread

Post by Wolter » 20 Apr 2018, 7:15pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Apr 2018, 4:56pm
Rat Patrol wrote:
20 Apr 2018, 4:50pm
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/ ... story.html

Hmm...the filter feeders are strategizing their way back to the top of the food chain. :shifty:
ABA meeting?
I’m so deep into special needs parenting that I thought you meant Applied Behavioral Analysis.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 7707
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: The Ripe for Runaway Conspiracy Theory Thread

Post by BostonBeaneater » 03 May 2018, 12:34pm

Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74741
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: The Ripe for Runaway Conspiracy Theory Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 03 May 2018, 12:58pm

I bought a copy of his … exposé … and uploaded it some time ago: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wcya01vyiwl/SKSJL.pdf

It's really incomprehensible. Kookoo bananas. Also, check out the note he included with the booklet.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 7707
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: The Ripe for Runaway Conspiracy Theory Thread

Post by BostonBeaneater » 03 May 2018, 2:25pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 May 2018, 12:58pm
I bought a copy of his … exposé … and uploaded it some time ago: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wcya01vyiwl/SKSJL.pdf

It's really incomprehensible. Kookoo bananas. Also, check out the note he included with the booklet.
You gave this man your address?
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74741
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: The Ripe for Runaway Conspiracy Theory Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 03 May 2018, 2:28pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
03 May 2018, 2:25pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 May 2018, 12:58pm
I bought a copy of his … exposé … and uploaded it some time ago: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wcya01vyiwl/SKSJL.pdf

It's really incomprehensible. Kookoo bananas. Also, check out the note he included with the booklet.
You gave this man your address?
Now former address, so any foolishness will be visited upon the current owners.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BostonBeaneater and 10 guests