This is a fucking outrage.

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: This is a fucking outrage.

Post by Dr. Medulla » 05 Feb 2009, 1:21pm

JennyB wrote:Also, did you know he's against gay marriage?
That's surprising—Catholicism is never fully uprooted, I guess.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority » 05 Feb 2009, 2:12pm

JennyB wrote:Did you all know that Country Life Butter sales have increased over 80% since Lydon became its spokesmodel? Also, did you know he's against gay marriage?
I work for Dairy Crest, the company that owns Country Life, so I suppose Johnny Rotten and I are colleagues.

Speaking of work, this 2am-10am shit is grinding me right down.

"So don't complain about your useless employment
Jack it in forever tonight
Or shut your mouth and pretend you enjoy it
Think of all the money you've got"

Hey, easy for you to say, Joe! I'd be happy and creative if I were a fucking rich rock star too.
'But also: hey dude, you can just go looking for more glasses. They're all free now. '

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

eumaas
Klezmer Shogun

Post by eumaas » 30 Apr 2009, 3:01pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8026722.stm

See what happens? You push people far enough and some turn to murder, then there's retaliation, and retaliation for retaliation, and it never fucking stops!
"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread » 30 Apr 2009, 3:28pm

eumaas wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8026722.stm

See what happens? You push people far enough and some turn to murder, then there's retaliation, and retaliation for retaliation, and it never fucking stops!
Hatred and ignorance the two things that let the world down. Oh and CTC.

eumaas
Klezmer Shogun

Post by eumaas » 17 Jun 2009, 3:33pm

"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton » 17 Jun 2009, 4:09pm

I was going to start a thread about the irony of it but you beat me to it.

eumaas
Klezmer Shogun

Post by eumaas » 02 Sep 2009, 1:29pm

eumaas
Klezmer Shogun

Post by eumaas » 02 Sep 2009, 1:36pm

From facebook:
William Jarrett:
I love all the ''Oh, poor gypsies...'' drivel. Whilst I don't endorse attacking innocent people, I will say that few innocent people exist in gypsy culture.

Gypsy culture is parasitic and anyone who contends otherwise clearly hasn't had much of any meaningful contact with gypsy communities.

eumaas
Klezmer Shogun

Post by eumaas » 02 Sep 2009, 1:37pm

Garry Donald Puckett II:

Gypsies should try getting a job instead of cheating citizens out of their hard-earned wages. That might alleviate the problem a tad-bit;)
says the man who looks like this:

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex » 02 Sep 2009, 1:45pm

Disgusting.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

eumaas
Klezmer Shogun

Post by eumaas » 02 Sep 2009, 1:47pm

Flex wrote:Disgusting.
Racist filth even listen to NPR. Thankfully some other people are responding to this garbage.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex » 02 Sep 2009, 1:50pm

eumaas wrote:
Flex wrote:Disgusting.
Racist filth even listen to NPR. Thankfully some other people are responding to this garbage.
I find it sort of cynically amusing that the main culprit in the comments on that story cites infowars. Of course he does.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen

Post by Wolter » 02 Sep 2009, 1:51pm

eumaas wrote:
Garry Donald Puckett II:

Gypsies should try getting a job instead of cheating citizens out of their hard-earned wages. That might alleviate the problem a tad-bit;)
says the man who looks like this:
Seeing "America's #1 CHICKENFOOT fan" under that picture was appropos.

What fucking scumbag.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

eumaas
Klezmer Shogun

Post by eumaas » 02 Sep 2009, 2:20pm

eumaas wrote:
From facebook:
William Jarrett:
I love all the ''Oh, poor gypsies...'' drivel. Whilst I don't endorse attacking innocent people, I will say that few innocent people exist in gypsy culture.

Gypsy culture is parasitic and anyone who contends otherwise clearly hasn't had much of any meaningful contact with gypsy communities.
Another gem from William Jarrett:
While you Americans are busy electeing black presidents and inviting the entire southern hemisphere to colonize what's left of your majority-white country, please don't look down your noses are Europe. We have a sense of self-preservation and not all of us share your freakishly self-destructive values.

eumaas
Klezmer Shogun

Post by eumaas » 02 Sep 2009, 2:23pm

Jarrett cites this documentary:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8226580.stm
when of course the aim of the documentary is to draw attention to the problem not scapegoat the Roma. Yes, there is crime, but what do you expect when you deny a whole people work and dignity?