No, No, Don't Worry. Racism is Pretty Much Over.

Politics and other such topical creams.
Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Racism is Pretty Much Over.

Post by Flex »

cretin wrote:Hi from NoDak! :(
CREEEEEEEEEEEETS!!!!!!!
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

cretin
shamerd my assgerfed.,

Post by cretin »

Flex wrote:
cretin wrote:Hi from NoDak! :(
CREEEEEEEEEEEETS!!!!!!!
Flex!

*edit
My state is a fucking cesspool of "North Dakota Nice", where White people are disarmingly friendly on a superficial level, but then you find out how standoffish and xenophobic they truly are. Also, militarized police have been acting up.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

You know that Ohio high school's Trail of Tears 2? It gets better. Which is to say worse. Which is to say, fuck everything.
http://deadspin.com/high-school-apologi ... 1788402419
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Bankrobber
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Bankrobber »

cretin wrote: Also, militarized police have been acting up.
Maybe you've been acting up. Just listen to this guy.

I'm so punk, I don't even take my leather jacket off when it catches fire. Which it does frequently, because of how fucking punk I am.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Bankrobber wrote:

Corporate America thanks you, son, for actively working against your and your descendants' long-term interests. We look forward to using your body as long as it's viable and then spitting you out like used chewing gum.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

cretin
shamerd my assgerfed.,

Post by cretin »

Bankrobber wrote:

Lol what was his problem? I got to the part where he drank the motor oil and was like "yuck city" and closed it as soon as possible.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

https://www.salon.com/2016/11/07/north- ... s-release/

Disenfranchisement: It Gets Results. X(

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:https://www.salon.com/2016/11/07/north- ... s-release/

When we lived in NC 20 years ago, a black friend said a common tactic by employers was to tell black employees that they needed a permission slip from elections officials to get permission to leave work to vote. Nothing new, nothing changes.

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

Dr. Medulla wrote:

When we lived in NC 20 years ago, a black friend said a common tactic by employers was to tell black employees that they needed a permission slip from elections officials to get permission to leave work to vote. Nothing new, nothing changes.
Maybe if gallant Dems send them another $13k they'll see the error of their ways.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Inder wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Maybe if gallant Dems send them another $13k they'll see the error of their ways.
God damn it, those people still make me angry.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Inder wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

You act as if the whole point of politics isn't to win moral victories even at the expense of electoral ones, and to make your opponents feel bad about their poor behaviour.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Inder wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

You act as if the whole point of politics isn't to win moral victories even at the expense of electoral ones, and to make your opponents feel bad about their poor behaviour.
Of course, in this case "opponents" = "other members of your own party/allies who aren't as stupid as rocks."
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Inder wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Of course, in this case "opponents" = "other members of your own party/allies who aren't as stupid as rocks."
Either way, those who gave money had the biggest shit-eating grins in the coffee shop the next day. Hence, they won the real election.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

http://www.thesuperficial.com/george-zi ... ar-11-2016

Least surprising post-election story ever.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Curiosity: All these assholes who are painting swastikas, do they watch movies set in Europe in World War II and cheer for the Nazis against the US? How do they rationalize making America great again when that greatness they're talking about is pretty much the immediate aftermath of the war against fascism?