No, No, Don't Worry. Racism is Pretty Much Over.

Politics and other such topical creams.
matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Racism is Pretty Much Over.

Post by matedog »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
06 Jan 2018, 1:13pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Jan 2018, 10:44am
Is it just me or do these "youtube stars" seem to all be inspired by Tom Green, yet somehow are even less funny than him?
That’s a good comparison.
Yeah I hadn't thought about that, but that's spot on.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

https://splinternews.com/a-florida-coll ... 1821908326

Another example of how white people do not like to have challenged the myth of white innocence (I think that's Ta-Nehisi Coates' term). White people are virtuous and pure and it's damned slander to accuse them of perpetuating and benefiting from racism, so they flip out, call themselves the victims, try to shut down discussion, etc. Meanwhile, aren't those SJW's a bunch of special snowflakes who need to be protected from harsh facts and such?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Jan 2018, 12:24pm

Another example of how white people do not like to have challenged the myth of white innocence (I think that's Ta-Nehisi Coates' term). White people are virtuous and pure and it's damned slander to accuse them of perpetuating and benefiting from racism, so they flip out, call themselves the victims, try to shut down discussion, etc. Meanwhile, aren't those SJW's a bunch of special snowflakes who need to be protected from harsh facts and such?
Apropos of nothing: http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/08/technol ... index.html.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:
09 Jan 2018, 1:41pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Jan 2018, 12:24pm

Apropos of nothing: http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/08/technol ... index.html.
When they came for the entitled conservative white men, I did not speak up …
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

https://jezebel.com/wisconsin-private-s ... 1822014052

I'll bet a lot of white parents helped their kids come up with plenty of answers for the "good" category.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

https://splinternews.com/american-stude ... 1822633988

But the problem here is that Marxists control the education system.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

The boss got her first piece of genuine hate (e)mail this morning. About a year and a half ago, there was an incident back in Saskatchewan where a white farmer shot and killed a First Nations kid on his property (the kid and his friends had been drinking, may have been coming to steal, may have just been goofing around—it's very open to interpretation). The boss wrote an op-ed for one of the national papers about the initial reactions to the case. It was mostly well received (tho she did get a few "you don't know how hard it is for white people" emails), but in the wake of the trial's conclusion—the farmer got off; cynical as I am, I was surprised, because the evidence was open-and-shut manslaughter, but the all-white jury proved Saskatchewan is indeed the Alabama of the tundra—her piece has been circulating again as part of a general discussion about the case. So she got this rambling, semi-coherent email demanding she resign and that he was crowd-funding to make the dean fire her for being hateful and backward and ungrateful for all white people have done for her and her fellow savages. And I thought … "Vince?"

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
14 Feb 2018, 11:29am
The boss got her first piece of genuine hate (e)mail this morning. About a year and a half ago, there was an incident back in Saskatchewan where a white farmer shot and killed a First Nations kid on his property (the kid and his friends had been drinking, may have been coming to steal, may have just been goofing around—it's very open to interpretation). The boss wrote an op-ed for one of the national papers about the initial reactions to the case. It was mostly well received (tho she did get a few "you don't know how hard it is for white people" emails), but in the wake of the trial's conclusion—the farmer got off; cynical as I am, I was surprised, because the evidence was open-and-shut manslaughter, but the all-white jury proved Saskatchewan is indeed the Alabama of the tundra—her piece has been circulating again as part of a general discussion about the case. So she got this rambling, semi-coherent email demanding she resign and that he was crowd-funding to make the dean fire her for being hateful and backward and ungrateful for all white people have done for her and her fellow savages. And I thought … "Vince?"
I am so sorry. That is just awful. It's so scary, because you never know if people are sincere with these threats or are just being Internet macho men. And the not knowing is scariest of all.

I love the white people who call indigenous folk savages. While you were all trying to avoid dying by the plague, First Nations and Native Americans had complex societies. The US stole the constitution from the Iroqouis Confederacy, FFS.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Yikes, sorry to hear. Hopefully it's just meaningless talk and nothing with traction.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Oof, that's awful. But also mildly amusing that you can't get away from Vince and his types.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Thanks but, nah, nothing to worry about. Being a snoopy snoop, I did some online investigation. The guy is out in BC and has a loopy website that relates either an extended short story or his outrage at being set up (I think) by Saskatchewan aboriginal people and Vancouver bikers about missing drugs and money. It was hard to follow what the hell was going on in his tale. I'm stereotyping some, but why are racists so lousy at expressing themselves in print? If you're going to go on about Europe's superior cultural legacy, why can't you demonstrate it with passable literacy?

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
14 Feb 2018, 1:04pm
Thanks but, nah, nothing to worry about. Being a snoopy snoop, I did some online investigation. The guy is out in BC and has a loopy website that relates either an extended short story or his outrage at being set up (I think) by Saskatchewan aboriginal people and Vancouver bikers about missing drugs and money. It was hard to follow what the hell was going on in his tale. I'm stereotyping some, but why are racists so lousy at expressing themselves in print? If you're going to go on about Europe's superior cultural legacy, why can't you demonstrate it with passable literacy?
The same lack of brainpower that leads to racism surely affects other parts of the mind.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
14 Feb 2018, 1:26pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
The same lack of brainpower that leads to racism surely affects other parts of the mind.
Where are the John C. Calhouns of the overtly racist intelligentsia these days? Even Hitler could write in full sentences. Trump really is the ideal of today's racist.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
14 Feb 2018, 1:30pm
Kory wrote:
14 Feb 2018, 1:26pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Where are the John C. Calhouns of the overtly racist intelligentsia these days? Even Hitler could write in full sentences. Trump really is the ideal of today's racist.
Hitler's writing was shit. The last decent racist who could write was, who? William F Buckley?
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
That verdict should've received Zimmerman-level outrage and media coverage, but I guess the Olympics are on or something. A disgraceful outcome.