No, No, Don't Worry. Racism is Pretty Much Over.

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Racism is Pretty Much Over.

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:This is a combination of two things I love: DMX and Zimmerman getting his ass kicked:
http://pitchfork.com/news/53846-dmx-to- ... ing-match/
DMX also told TMZ that he wants to fight on behalf of "every black person who has been done wrong in the system...I am going to beat the living fuck out of him. I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I fuck him up right." He also threatened to piss on Zimmerman's face.
Zimmerman must be (a) broke and/or (b) a masochist to pursue this.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:This is a combination of two things I love: DMX and Zimmerman getting his ass kicked:
DMX also told TMZ that he wants to fight on behalf of "every black person who has been done wrong in the system...I am going to beat the living fuck out of him. I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I fuck him up right." He also threatened to piss on Zimmerman's face.
I haven't had two disparate things I love combine since the Macho Man rap album.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I haven't had two disparate things I love combine since the Macho Man rap album.
Not even when Broooos did those ads for 500% Bran cereal?
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Ho-leeee shit. What the hell paper is that, the Klan Kronikle?
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/2 ... 98324.html

That a judge in Chicosippi is racist isn't the surprising thing here; that he pulls in extra dollars as a security guard is.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Image
What? Some stereotypes are true. Black people DO prefer organic. :shifty:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Image
What? Some stereotypes are true. Black people DO prefer organic. :shifty:
You'll never persuade me that negresses seek to promote healthy development.

Aside: I can't be certain, but I'd feel comfortable making a wager that my dad used the term negress whenever he saw it was appropriate to do so.

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Oh, SC.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Come for the candy crosses, stay for the burning crosses.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Hispanics Expected To Become Majority Of U.S. Population By Middle Of Father-In-Law’s Rant
WASHINGTON—According to a Census Bureau report released Thursday, Hispanics are now projected to make up the majority of the U.S. populace by the middle of local father-in-law Jerry Stambaugh’s rant. “We found that Latinos are on track to outnumber whites in this country as early as when Jerry starts in on how they’re taking all the jobs and how there are too many of them already,” said Census Bureau associate director for field operations William H. Hatcher Jr., adding that, if the pace of immigration accelerates, the historic demographic shift may even occur by the time the 58-year-old father-in-law’s tirade reveals Hispanics breed like rabbits and drain the country’s valuable resources. “Our research suggests that, further down the road, when he angrily launches into how things were a hell of a lot different when he was growing up, the Latino population may reach upwards of 55 or even 60 percent of the nation’s population. Even our most conservative estimates posit a Hispanic majority before Stambaugh declares how those people should just go back to their own country.” Experts further projected that no real Americans would be left in the country by the end of Stambaugh’s epithet-filled ramblings.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/hispan ... ula,36633/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

It's been decades since I've seen Peter Pan, but B just sent me this scene. It's just over-the-top wow.
[v][/v]