Page 18 of 18

Re: Oh, SC...

Posted: 18 Aug 2017, 10:29am
by Spiff
Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Aug 2017, 6:30am
How the fuck has Wolter not talked about this before?
http://jezebel.com/beware-the-lizard-man-1797951156
Has anyone ever seen Wolter and the Lizard Man at the same time? :shifty:

Re: Oh, SC...

Posted: 18 Aug 2017, 11:09am
by Dr. Medulla
Spiff wrote:
18 Aug 2017, 10:29am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Aug 2017, 6:30am
How the fuck has Wolter not talked about this before?
http://jezebel.com/beware-the-lizard-man-1797951156
Has anyone ever seen Wolter and the Lizard Man at the same time? :shifty:
Plus all those stories of lizard men in Chicago in the 21st century. Get him in a room with some dead flies and see if he can resist.

Re: Oh, SC...

Posted: 18 Aug 2017, 11:37am
by Marky Dread
Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Aug 2017, 11:09am
Spiff wrote:
18 Aug 2017, 10:29am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Aug 2017, 6:30am
How the fuck has Wolter not talked about this before?
http://jezebel.com/beware-the-lizard-man-1797951156
Has anyone ever seen Wolter and the Lizard Man at the same time? :shifty:
Plus all those stories of lizard men in Chicago in the 21st century. Get him in a room with some dead flies and see if he can resist.
But how can Wolter understand the flies?

Re: Oh, SC...

Posted: 18 Aug 2017, 11:53am
by Dr. Medulla
Marky Dread wrote:
18 Aug 2017, 11:37am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Aug 2017, 11:09am
Spiff wrote:
18 Aug 2017, 10:29am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Aug 2017, 6:30am
How the fuck has Wolter not talked about this before?
http://jezebel.com/beware-the-lizard-man-1797951156
Has anyone ever seen Wolter and the Lizard Man at the same time? :shifty:
Plus all those stories of lizard men in Chicago in the 21st century. Get him in a room with some dead flies and see if he can resist.
But how can Wolter understand the flies?
*snort*

Re: Oh, SC...

Posted: 18 Aug 2017, 12:44pm
by Wolter
Wait, I haven't talked about the Lizard Man on here before? I'm sorry, y'all. I feel terrible. He's definitely way funnier than the Gray Man.

Re: Oh, SC...

Posted: 18 Aug 2017, 12:45pm
by Wolter
No, but really, the Lizard Man was a big deal for a few months in the 80s. I saw stuff in the national news about him.

Re: Oh, SC...

Posted: 20 Aug 2017, 11:53am
by Dr. Medulla
Speaking of …
Image