Oh, SC...

Politics and other such topical creams.
JoseUnidos
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1050
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 8:52am

Re: Oh, SC...

Post by JoseUnidos » 02 Apr 2014, 9:29pm

Rat Patrol wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:A true "Oh, SC" moment: http://crooksandliars.com/2014/03/two-c ... lock-third
It gets better: http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/ ... EnoughNews
That amendment was ruled out of order but senators this week will debate a new amendment that says the mammoth was "created on the sixth day along with the beasts of the field," Bryant said on Monday.
It's a science fact. Anyone who's watched the Flintstones knows it's true.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71088
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Oh, SC...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 02 Apr 2014, 9:33pm

JoseUnidos wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:A true "Oh, SC" moment: http://crooksandliars.com/2014/03/two-c ... lock-third
It gets better: http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/ ... EnoughNews
That amendment was ruled out of order but senators this week will debate a new amendment that says the mammoth was "created on the sixth day along with the beasts of the field," Bryant said on Monday.
It's a science fact. Anyone who's watched the Flintstones knows it's true.
In one of the original Ricky Gervais podcats, Karl Pilkington was babbling on about dinosaurs and cavemen living side by side, and Steve Merchant asked, "You do know that the Flintstones wasn't entirely based in fact, don't you?"
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14573
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Oh, SC...

Post by Rat Patrol » 18 Apr 2014, 12:09pm

http://www.salon.com/2014/04/18/south_c ... lifestyle/

Well, at least it's a sign of progress that the townsfolk are pushing back. Still...how is it still constitutional to fire someone solely for being gay? I mean...the deferring it to State's Rights part. That seems like a further-reaching loophole that should've been closed long ago by the feds.
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71088
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Oh, SC...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 18 Apr 2014, 1:15pm

Rat Patrol wrote:http://www.salon.com/2014/04/18/south_c ... lifestyle/

Well, at least it's a sign of progress that the townsfolk are pushing back. Still...how is it still constitutional to fire someone solely for being gay? I mean...the deferring it to State's Rights part. That seems like a further-reaching loophole that should've been closed long ago by the feds.
"You're safe now, Billy. We've found an alcoholic heterosexual couple to adopt you. You'll be just fine." :twitch:
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31897
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Oh, SC...

Post by tepista » 15 May 2014, 4:33pm

We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71088
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Oh, SC...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 16 May 2014, 5:10pm

Image
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71088
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Oh, SC...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 26 Jul 2014, 7:05am

Image
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14573
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Oh, SC...

Post by Rat Patrol » 14 Aug 2014, 7:29pm

http://www.salon.com/2014/08/14/mother_ ... _her_kids/

The fainting couch business is still booming in Charleston.
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71088
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Oh, SC...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 14 Aug 2014, 7:37pm

Rat Patrol wrote:http://www.salon.com/2014/08/14/mother_ ... _her_kids/

The fainting couch business is still booming in Charleston.
Wolter, dressed in a white linen suit, snorts, "Uncouth," then returns to fanning himself.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49227
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: Oh, SC...

Post by Wolter » 14 Aug 2014, 7:59pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:http://www.salon.com/2014/08/14/mother_ ... _her_kids/

The fainting couch business is still booming in Charleston.
Wolter, dressed in a white linen suit, snorts, "Uncouth," then returns to fanning himself.
"These chicken wings are powerful hot."
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31897
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Oh, SC...

Post by tepista » 22 Aug 2014, 12:43pm

We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71088
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Oh, SC...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 22 Aug 2014, 1:04pm

Sometimes you just need to find a Fort Sumter to fire at.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 26088
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Oh, SC...

Post by Heston » 16 Oct 2014, 8:07pm

Image
So what does Marconi playing the mamba mean? "Marconi" is referring to the radio itself. It plays a deadly snake. The snake - the mamba - is slithering from the speakers. Ready to kill greedy corporations. Ready to free the world of all that is evil, and to leave behind only the youthful idealism encompassed by the tenets of rock and roll.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35328
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Oh, SC...

Post by Marky Dread » 16 Oct 2014, 8:16pm

Heston wrote:Image
I'm sure that guy should be in Vikings.
Image
Image
Image

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14573
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Oh, SC...

Post by Rat Patrol » 06 Nov 2014, 6:14pm

Image

#uppity :shifty:
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests