Re: Hey limeys

Post by Marky Dread »

JennyB wrote:
17 Sep 2018, 12:16pm
Marky Dread wrote:
17 Sep 2018, 11:14am
JennyB wrote:
17 Sep 2018, 9:46am
I'm not getting involved in this, but I think it's very important to point out that 85% of UK Jews think Corbyn is an anti-Semite, and it is important to listen to their voices.
In my opinion and it is just a small (minded) opinion I feel he (Corbyn) should well and truly nail his colors to the mast or fuck off. You can not be wishy washy about this subject. It's far too important and affects many many people. I want to sincerely believe him to be genuine and caring however letting things fester through the media for so many months now is extremely unhealthy.

..and JB you are involved in this as it's what defines you. You should like all those other 85% be heard and taken notice of.
It's a very tough situation as I, and I imagine a majority of the UK Jewish community, would be behind him 100% if not for this. And I fully get that there is a difference between anti-Zionism and antisemitism (though the two can often bleed together. And I also resent the fact that people think that the term Zionism encompasses one view, as I certainly don't agree with the current Israeli government AT ALL, but I do believe in its right to exist). But, from what I have read, it's become a huge problem. People are resigning from the party in protest. And others are brushing it off as if it doesn't exist. My cousins are scared - I'm talking about my actual relatives, not cousins in the community sense. And they have all been historically left wing politically.
My problem with Cornyn is he is obviously an intelligent man. He must surely understand that you can leave no room for any doubt on this issue. Now the British press are only too eager to paint him as antisemitic and he could've put all this business to bed months ago. Allowing this evil to fester in people's minds is a very dangerous thing to do. I sympathise with your relatives and totally understand their fears.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Marky Dread wrote:
17 Sep 2018, 1:14pm
JennyB wrote:
17 Sep 2018, 12:16pm
Marky Dread wrote:
17 Sep 2018, 11:14am
JennyB wrote:
17 Sep 2018, 9:46am
I'm not getting involved in this, but I think it's very important to point out that 85% of UK Jews think Corbyn is an anti-Semite, and it is important to listen to their voices.
In my opinion and it is just a small (minded) opinion I feel he (Corbyn) should well and truly nail his colors to the mast or fuck off. You can not be wishy washy about this subject. It's far too important and affects many many people. I want to sincerely believe him to be genuine and caring however letting things fester through the media for so many months now is extremely unhealthy.

..and JB you are involved in this as it's what defines you. You should like all those other 85% be heard and taken notice of.
It's a very tough situation as I, and I imagine a majority of the UK Jewish community, would be behind him 100% if not for this. And I fully get that there is a difference between anti-Zionism and antisemitism (though the two can often bleed together. And I also resent the fact that people think that the term Zionism encompasses one view, as I certainly don't agree with the current Israeli government AT ALL, but I do believe in its right to exist). But, from what I have read, it's become a huge problem. People are resigning from the party in protest. And others are brushing it off as if it doesn't exist. My cousins are scared - I'm talking about my actual relatives, not cousins in the community sense. And they have all been historically left wing politically.
My problem with Cornyn is he is obviously an intelligent man. He must surely understand that you can leave no room for any doubt on this issue. Now the British press are only too eager to paint him as antisemitic and he could've put all this business to bed months ago. Allowing this evil to fester in people's minds is a very dangerous thing to do. I sympathise with your relatives and totally understand their fears.
Right. Thanks, Marky.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

I don’t know enough to have an opinion but Corbyn certainly divides the opinions of those that know and care, from saviour of the world to yuppie fake?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Dec 2018, 1:34pm
Meet the new Witch same as the old Witch.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Scum always floats to the top.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

:lol: That was beautiful all around, especially the casual Nazi Germany reference.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Boy, it's a fun one in parliament today.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Silent Majority wrote:
15 Jan 2019, 6:19am
Are you intoxicated yet on the pure democracy being excreted?

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Jan 2019, 7:51am
Silent Majority wrote:
An irrational part of me feels like somehow she might yet pull this off.

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Silent Majority wrote:
15 Jan 2019, 8:25am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
While I fully admit that I don't follow British politics closely, May isn't one of those savant chess player politicians. She's basically an accidental PM, having the luck of Cameron fucking up the referendum and then barely holding on in a snap election. If she does win this vote, the ugliest and crudest of secret deals is in the works.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Jan 2019, 8:56am
Silent Majority wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
While I fully admit that I don't follow British politics closely, May isn't one of those savant chess player politicians. She's basically an accidental PM, having the luck of Cameron fucking up the referendum and then barely holding on in a snap election. If she does win this vote, the ugliest and crudest of secret deals is in the works.
Her team is not above petty bribery.

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Silent Majority wrote:
15 Jan 2019, 10:36am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Jan 2019, 8:56am
Silent Majority wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
Her team is not above petty bribery.
I'd love to see it in the gauchest, most obvious way possible. Like all the late switches sporting new gold watches and driving off in identical Ferraris after the vote. Just to confirm their contempt for any principle beside Randian self-interest.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Silent Majority wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
She's got one Hope now Bob has gone.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia