Hey limeys

Politics and other such topical creams.
Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 50114
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Wolter » 30 Apr 2018, 11:30pm

Kory wrote:
30 Apr 2018, 8:14pm
Heston wrote:
30 Apr 2018, 4:49pm
Here's an article for all the Yanks with their perfect teeth...

https://inews.co.uk/light-relief/humour ... in-untrue/
#4 seems like it would contradict #2.
I love that in #1 they think we’re talking about tooth decay and not the perception we actually have that the English all have crooked horse teeth (I won’t make fun of the yellowing because I’m a lifelong coffee drinker so my teeth aren’t pearly either).
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 50114
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Wolter » 30 Apr 2018, 11:33pm

Wolter wrote:
30 Apr 2018, 11:30pm
Kory wrote:
30 Apr 2018, 8:14pm
Heston wrote:
30 Apr 2018, 4:49pm
Here's an article for all the Yanks with their perfect teeth...

https://inews.co.uk/light-relief/humour ... in-untrue/
#4 seems like it would contradict #2.
I love that in #1 they think we’re talking about tooth decay and not the perception we actually have that the English all have crooked horse teeth (I won’t make fun of the yellowing because I’m a lifelong coffee drinker so my teeth aren’t pearly either).
Follow-up: re #2 - considering every single “American” accent I’ve ever seen done by a UK actor is either “bad Texan” or “bad Midwesterner,” I think they can chill.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 15767
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Hey limeys

Post by 101Walterton » 01 May 2018, 12:27am

What is with the “they”? 😂

WestwayKid
User avatar
Long Time Jerk
Posts: 906
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 8:22am
Location: Mill-e-wah-que

Re: Hey limeys

Post by WestwayKid » 01 May 2018, 9:22am

Wolter wrote:
30 Apr 2018, 11:30pm
Kory wrote:
30 Apr 2018, 8:14pm
Heston wrote:
30 Apr 2018, 4:49pm
Here's an article for all the Yanks with their perfect teeth...

https://inews.co.uk/light-relief/humour ... in-untrue/
#4 seems like it would contradict #2.
I love that in #1 they think we’re talking about tooth decay and not the perception we actually have that the English all have crooked horse teeth (I won’t make fun of the yellowing because I’m a lifelong coffee drinker so my teeth aren’t pearly either).
Yeah, that's always been my impression, too! :mrgreen:

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 37261
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Marky Dread » 01 May 2018, 9:29am

You lot are a bunch of stereotypical stereotypes.

Just like me.
Image
"NIBBLED TO DEATH BY AN OKAPI"

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 50114
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Wolter » 01 May 2018, 10:53am

101Walterton wrote:
01 May 2018, 12:27am
What is with the “they”? 😂
It’s a gender neutral pronoun because I didn’t bother to read the author byline.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 15767
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Hey limeys

Post by 101Walterton » 01 May 2018, 3:14pm

Wolter wrote:
01 May 2018, 10:53am
101Walterton wrote:
01 May 2018, 12:27am
What is with the “they”? 😂
It’s a gender neutral pronoun because I didn’t bother to read the author byline.
Good comeback especially as their name is Alex.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 37261
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Marky Dread » 01 May 2018, 4:53pm

101Walterton wrote:
01 May 2018, 3:14pm
Wolter wrote:
01 May 2018, 10:53am
101Walterton wrote:
01 May 2018, 12:27am
What is with the “they”? 😂
It’s a gender neutral pronoun because I didn’t bother to read the author byline.
Good comeback especially as their name is Alex.
I never liked they I always preferred them.
"NIBBLED TO DEATH BY AN OKAPI"

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 13434
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Silent Majority » 09 Jul 2018, 5:54am

David Davis has resigned, a new test for May to continue to limpet on to power.
Not teargas nor baton charge
That stops you taking the city


www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

hairydot61
User avatar
Bang Ice Geezer
Posts: 201
Joined: 04 Aug 2016, 5:23pm

Re: Hey limeys

Post by hairydot61 » 09 Jul 2018, 7:20am

Silent Majority wrote:
09 Jul 2018, 5:54am
David Davis has resigned, a new test for May to continue to limpet on to power.
In the words of the great Catherine tate "__ _ ________?"

Sorry that last quote was redacted on account of I never voted them in and I never voted Leave, so by all accounts :fuck:
UK Specific
. "Bikini Reds a state of mind,
I'm in a state and She don't mind"
  • Comforting the Disturbed and
    Disturbing the Comfortable

>>>>The Caped Curator<<<<

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 15767
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Hey limeys

Post by 101Walterton » 09 Jul 2018, 9:30am

hairydot61 wrote:
09 Jul 2018, 7:20am
Silent Majority wrote:
09 Jul 2018, 5:54am
David Davis has resigned, a new test for May to continue to limpet on to power.
In the words of the great Catherine tate "__ _ ________?"

Sorry that last quote was redacted on account of I never voted them in and I never voted Leave, so by all accounts :fuck:
UK Specific
Talking of Catherine Tate not only am I going to see her live in November it is in our small local theatre 😊

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 37261
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Marky Dread » 09 Jul 2018, 10:20am

Silent Majority wrote:
09 Jul 2018, 5:54am
David Davis has resigned, a new test for May to continue to limpet on to power.
Boris gone now also. You can hear the faint cry of "Women and Children first" if you listen intently.
"NIBBLED TO DEATH BY AN OKAPI"

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 75300
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Dr. Medulla » 09 Jul 2018, 10:53am

There is so much awful in the world, but seeing these soulless predators turn on each other does offer some satisfaction.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

hairydot61
User avatar
Bang Ice Geezer
Posts: 201
Joined: 04 Aug 2016, 5:23pm

Re: Hey limeys

Post by hairydot61 » 09 Jul 2018, 11:30am

101Walterton wrote:
09 Jul 2018, 9:30am
hairydot61 wrote:
09 Jul 2018, 7:20am
Silent Majority wrote:
09 Jul 2018, 5:54am
David Davis has resigned, a new test for May to continue to limpet on to power.
In the words of the great Catherine tate "__ _ ________?"

Sorry that last quote was redacted on account of I never voted them in and I never voted Leave, so by all accounts :fuck:
UK Specific
Talking of Catherine Tate not only am I going to see her live in November it is in our small local theatre 😊
Oh don't, I nearly gave away the punchline!, she's not toured for a while but has got good reviews from past shows, I love live comedy but miss half of it due to no subtitles!, going mutton as they say, if Sean Locke tours out your way I recommend seeing him, saw him in Falmouth a couple of years ago and my face was sore from laughing, you could be in for a treat ;)
...She ain't going to have many ministers left at this rate, but ...am I boovered?
. "Bikini Reds a state of mind,
I'm in a state and She don't mind"
  • Comforting the Disturbed and
    Disturbing the Comfortable

>>>>The Caped Curator<<<<

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 13434
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Silent Majority » 09 Jul 2018, 12:30pm

Sounds like we got a No Confidence vote a-brewing.
Not teargas nor baton charge
That stops you taking the city


www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests