No, No, Don't Worry. Sexism is Pretty Much Over.

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 75165
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Sexism is Pretty Much Over.

Post by Dr. Medulla » 04 Dec 2017, 8:48am

Silent Majority wrote:
04 Dec 2017, 8:43am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Dec 2017, 8:29am
Silent Majority wrote:
04 Dec 2017, 8:08am
Al's one of the good guys, but that's not - as the kids say - a good look to be joking on this one.
A small bit of levity might be useful these days amidst a blizzard of awful, and he has the status for that kind of joke.
I'd argue he has too much status for the joke - being a rich white male - but I don't actually begrudge him a dash of tastelessness after a career of being reportedly one of the nicest people around.
Okay, I see what you mean about being a rich white male. I was focused on his status—reputation, more accurately—of being idiosyncratic and goofy.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 7847
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Sexism is Pretty Much Over.

Post by BostonBeaneater » 06 Dec 2017, 1:53am



I’ve got a bad feeling about how this thing ends.
Image

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 7847
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Sexism is Pretty Much Over.

Post by BostonBeaneater » 07 Jan 2018, 2:57pm

They’re lining up across the street for the Christian music jam. It doesn’t open four 5 hours. It’s 14 degrees out.
Attachments
0E66FEEB-C001-4F9C-A959-015C1B5437D1.jpeg
0E66FEEB-C001-4F9C-A959-015C1B5437D1.jpeg (996.95 KiB) Viewed 1512 times
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 75165
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Sexism is Pretty Much Over.

Post by Dr. Medulla » 23 Mar 2018, 10:12am

Image

mak u thkn
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 23218
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: outer space

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Sexism is Pretty Much Over.

Post by eumaas » 23 Mar 2018, 10:15am

Well, I'm baffled.
I feel that there is a fascistic element, for example, in the Rolling Stones . . .
— Morton Feldman

I've studied the phenomenon of neo-provincialism in self-isolating online communities but this place takes the fucking cake.
— Clashy

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 75165
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Sexism is Pretty Much Over.

Post by Dr. Medulla » 23 Mar 2018, 10:27am

eumaas wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 10:15am
Well, I'm baffled.
It'd make more sense if posted on Bernie's website.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 23218
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: outer space

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Sexism is Pretty Much Over.

Post by eumaas » 23 Mar 2018, 10:30am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 10:27am
eumaas wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 10:15am
Well, I'm baffled.
It'd make more sense if posted on Bernie's website.
is that what Sex Mad Roar is about?
I feel that there is a fascistic element, for example, in the Rolling Stones . . .
— Morton Feldman

I've studied the phenomenon of neo-provincialism in self-isolating online communities but this place takes the fucking cake.
— Clashy

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 75165
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Sexism is Pretty Much Over.

Post by Dr. Medulla » 23 Mar 2018, 10:46am

eumaas wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 10:30am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 10:27am
eumaas wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 10:15am
Well, I'm baffled.
It'd make more sense if posted on Bernie's website.
is that what Sex Mad Roar is about?
I can't confidently say that that isn't what Sex Mad Roar is about. Still, reading that sign in Joe's voice with some fine CTC beats, it does make some sense. Hmmmm …
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 23218
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: outer space

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Sexism is Pretty Much Over.

Post by eumaas » 23 Mar 2018, 10:47am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 10:46am
eumaas wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 10:30am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 10:27am
eumaas wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 10:15am
Well, I'm baffled.
It'd make more sense if posted on Bernie's website.
is that what Sex Mad Roar is about?
I can't confidently say that that isn't what Sex Mad Roar is about. Still, reading that sign in Joe's voice with some fine CTC beats, it does make some sense. Hmmmm …
ah yes, a drum machine having a seizure.
I feel that there is a fascistic element, for example, in the Rolling Stones . . .
— Morton Feldman

I've studied the phenomenon of neo-provincialism in self-isolating online communities but this place takes the fucking cake.
— Clashy

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 75165
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Sexism is Pretty Much Over.

Post by Dr. Medulla » 23 Mar 2018, 11:05am

eumaas wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 10:47am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 10:46am
eumaas wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 10:30am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 10:27am
eumaas wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 10:15am
Well, I'm baffled.
It'd make more sense if posted on Bernie's website.
is that what Sex Mad Roar is about?
I can't confidently say that that isn't what Sex Mad Roar is about. Still, reading that sign in Joe's voice with some fine CTC beats, it does make some sense. Hmmmm …
ah yes, a drum machine having a seizure.
:lol: Unlike with a seizure, Bernie never found the reset button on his malfunctioning machine.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests