Aw, fuck it...Let's Start Another IMCT Brawl!!!!!

Politics and other such topical creams.
eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 22598
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: Carrboro/Alamut

Re: Aw, fuck it...Let's Start Another IMCT Brawl!!!!!

Post by eumaas » 12 May 2009, 10:58am

Heston wrote:
eumaas wrote:Also Heston is a monarchist and as such should be shot.
I LOVE MY QUEEN!!
"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 3713
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: Aw, fuck it...Let's Start Another IMCT Brawl!!!!!

Post by Spiff » 12 May 2009, 11:12am

In fact, most of GEER is a like being beaten with a slab of hate.
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 12594
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: Aw, fuck it...Let's Start Another IMCT Brawl!!!!!

Post by Silent Majority » 12 May 2009, 11:21am

Spiff wrote:In fact, most of GEER is a like being beaten with a slab of hate.
And how many of us want to spend an afternoon that way?
'But also: hey dude, you can just go looking for more glasses. They're all free now. '

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 22598
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: Carrboro/Alamut

Re: Aw, fuck it...Let's Start Another IMCT Brawl!!!!!

Post by eumaas » 12 May 2009, 11:24am

Silent Majority wrote:
Spiff wrote:In fact, most of GEER is a like being beaten with a slab of hate.
And how many of us want to spend an afternoon that way?
Too pansy for boxing, are you?
"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49234
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: Aw, fuck it...Let's Start Another IMCT Brawl!!!!!

Post by Wolter » 12 May 2009, 11:33am

eumaas wrote:
Heston wrote:
eumaas wrote:Also Heston is a monarchist and as such should be shot.
I LOVE MY QUEEN!!
He defends her to the end.

Spiff is officially anethemized for putting ketchup on a hot dog.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31900
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Aw, fuck it...Let's Start Another IMCT Brawl!!!!!

Post by tepista » 12 May 2009, 11:47am

Wolter wrote:Boston is a filthy shithole of a town that peaked in 1773.
tep, is that you?
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 14807
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Aw, fuck it...Let's Start Another IMCT Brawl!!!!!

Post by 101Walterton » 12 May 2009, 4:25pm

I'd take the Windsors over the Bush or Kennedy family any day !

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 26094
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Aw, fuck it...Let's Start Another IMCT Brawl!!!!!

Post by Heston » 12 May 2009, 5:10pm

101Walterton wrote:I'd take the Windsors over the Bush or Kennedy family any day !
The Windsors (especially Andrew and his offspring) need to be tortured then fed to the corgis. Seriously, I'm totally anti-monarchy, their excesses turn my stomach.
So what does Marconi playing the mamba mean? "Marconi" is referring to the radio itself. It plays a deadly snake. The snake - the mamba - is slithering from the speakers. Ready to kill greedy corporations. Ready to free the world of all that is evil, and to leave behind only the youthful idealism encompassed by the tenets of rock and roll.

Purple Hayes
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 3855
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 7:54am
Location: Still scoring from corners..

Re: Aw, fuck it...Let's Start Another IMCT Brawl!!!!!

Post by Purple Hayes » 12 May 2009, 8:48pm

Heston wrote:
101Walterton wrote:I'd take the Windsors over the Bush or Kennedy family any day !
The Windsors (especially Andrew and his offspring) need to be tortured then fed to the corgis. Seriously, I'm totally anti-monarchy, their excesses turn my stomach.
My pay per view Gulliotine extravaganza weekend live from Wembley Stadium is a better idea, what person on the planet wouldn't want to watch a bit of beheading on a Saturday night, could use the minor royals for a bit of the old hung, drawn and quartering to mix things up a bit. They like to hunt, so who wouldn't pay fuckin' good money to see Prince Harry take on a Polar Bear armed with a spear...I reckon the receipts would pay off the national debt
'People like Coldplay and people voted for the Nazi's, you can't trust people Jeremy':- Super Hans

'Hayes ... is one of the most godforsaken places I have ever struck. The population seems to be entirely made up of clerks who frequent tin-roofed chapels on Sundays and for the rest bolt themselves within doors.' - George Orwell

Purple Hayes
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 3855
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 7:54am
Location: Still scoring from corners..

Re: Aw, fuck it...Let's Start Another IMCT Brawl!!!!!

Post by Purple Hayes » 12 May 2009, 8:49pm

101Walterton wrote:I'd take the Windsors over the Bush or Kennedy family any day !
You don't have to pay for the parasites any more
'People like Coldplay and people voted for the Nazi's, you can't trust people Jeremy':- Super Hans

'Hayes ... is one of the most godforsaken places I have ever struck. The population seems to be entirely made up of clerks who frequent tin-roofed chapels on Sundays and for the rest bolt themselves within doors.' - George Orwell

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 7976
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: Aw, fuck it...Let's Start Another IMCT Brawl!!!!!

Post by Inder » 12 May 2009, 8:50pm

Purple Hayes wrote:
Heston wrote:
101Walterton wrote:I'd take the Windsors over the Bush or Kennedy family any day !
The Windsors (especially Andrew and his offspring) need to be tortured then fed to the corgis. Seriously, I'm totally anti-monarchy, their excesses turn my stomach.
My pay per view Gulliotine extravaganza weekend live from Wembley Stadium is a better idea, what person on the planet wouldn't want to watch a bit of beheading on a Saturday night, could use the minor royals for a bit of the old hung, drawn and quartering to mix things up a bit. They like to hunt, so who wouldn't pay fuckin' good money to see Prince Harry take on a Panda Bear armed with a spear...I reckon the receipts would pay off the national debt
This panda bear?

Image

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 14807
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Aw, fuck it...Let's Start Another IMCT Brawl!!!!!

Post by 101Walterton » 12 May 2009, 9:06pm

Heston wrote:
101Walterton wrote:I'd take the Windsors over the Bush or Kennedy family any day !
The Windsors (especially Andrew and his offspring) need to be tortured then fed to the corgis. Seriously, I'm totally anti-monarchy, their excesses turn my stomach.
I wouldn't disagree but still better than having a Clinton running your country. At least the Windsors have no power.

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 3713
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: Aw, fuck it...Let's Start Another IMCT Brawl!!!!!

Post by Spiff » 13 May 2009, 9:55am

101Walterton wrote:I wouldn't disagree but still better than having a Clinton running your country.
Don't blame me ... I voted for Kang.
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49234
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: Aw, fuck it...Let's Start Another IMCT Brawl!!!!!

Post by Wolter » 13 May 2009, 9:57am

Spiff wrote:
101Walterton wrote:I wouldn't disagree but still better than having a Clinton running your country.
Don't blame me ... I voted for Kang.
I never really cared for Bill, but he was at least competent. I mean, a lot of his goals and methods were not what I would support, but in the grand balance, he was a decent president qua president.

But I'm more of a Kodos man, myself.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 22598
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: Carrboro/Alamut

Re: Aw, fuck it...Let's Start Another IMCT Brawl!!!!!

Post by eumaas » 13 May 2009, 10:02am

Wolter wrote:
Spiff wrote:
101Walterton wrote:I wouldn't disagree but still better than having a Clinton running your country.
Don't blame me ... I voted for Kang.
I never really cared for Bill, but he was at least competent. I mean, a lot of his goals and methods were not what I would support, but in the grand balance, he was a decent president qua president.

But I'm more of a Kodos man, myself.
I've got plenty of bones to pick with Clinton, but honestly I think it would've played much the same without him. I prefer presidents that do too little to those that do too much. Clinton certainly contributed to the increasing power of the executive.
"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest