PETA's great ideas keep a-rollin'

Politics and other such topical creams.
Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35413
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: PETA's great ideas keep a-rollin'

Post by Marky Dread » 01 Aug 2016, 4:27pm

Rat Patrol wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:I don't agree with eating humans but they probably taste good also. ;)
Kinda gamey. :shifty: ⁶⁶⁶
Very bad man. :mrgreen:
Image
Image

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15387
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: PETA's great ideas keep a-rollin'

Post by JennyB » 01 Aug 2016, 4:30pm

I really, really wish I could be a vegan, but I unfortunately like steak and seafood too much. Especially scallops. And really, what have those fuckers ever done to redeem themselves, anyway?
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35413
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: PETA's great ideas keep a-rollin'

Post by Marky Dread » 01 Aug 2016, 4:32pm

JennyB wrote:I really, really wish I could be a vegan, but I unfortunately like steak and seafood too much. Especially scallops. And really, what have those fuckers ever done to redeem themselves, anyway?
Well scallops have a tendency to clam up about such issues.
Image
Image

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15387
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: PETA's great ideas keep a-rollin'

Post by JennyB » 01 Aug 2016, 4:35pm

Marky Dread wrote:
JennyB wrote:I really, really wish I could be a vegan, but I unfortunately like steak and seafood too much. Especially scallops. And really, what have those fuckers ever done to redeem themselves, anyway?
Well scallops have a tendency to clam up about such issues.
That reply could have used some more mussel.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35413
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: PETA's great ideas keep a-rollin'

Post by Marky Dread » 01 Aug 2016, 5:03pm

JennyB wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
JennyB wrote:I really, really wish I could be a vegan, but I unfortunately like steak and seafood too much. Especially scallops. And really, what have those fuckers ever done to redeem themselves, anyway?
Well scallops have a tendency to clam up about such issues.
That reply could have used some more mussel.
Fabulous retort and why I love that JB so much. :approve:
Image
Image

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7391
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: PETA's great ideas keep a-rollin'

Post by Kory » 01 Aug 2016, 7:28pm

Marky Dread wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
JennyB wrote:I really, really wish I could be a vegan, but I unfortunately like steak and seafood too much. Especially scallops. And really, what have those fuckers ever done to redeem themselves, anyway?
Well scallops have a tendency to clam up about such issues.
That reply could have used some more mussel.
Fabulous retort and why I love that JB so much. :approve:
I love JB, but I think Hoy'sterrible.
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 19925
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: PETA's great ideas keep a-rollin'

Post by matedog » 01 Aug 2016, 7:31pm

JennyB wrote:I really, really wish I could be a vegan, but I unfortunately like steak and seafood too much. Especially scallops. And really, what have those fuckers ever done to redeem themselves, anyway?
I largely gave up beef for a year and have still cut way back due to the drought. I love beef, but god damn it's environmentally taxing. And even if/when the drought ends, I'll still want to limit it because it's taxing beyond just water consumption (methane production for example).
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35413
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: PETA's great ideas keep a-rollin'

Post by Marky Dread » 01 Aug 2016, 7:45pm

matedog wrote:
JennyB wrote:I really, really wish I could be a vegan, but I unfortunately like steak and seafood too much. Especially scallops. And really, what have those fuckers ever done to redeem themselves, anyway?
I largely gave up beef for a year and have still cut way back due to the drought. I love beef, but god damn it's environmentally taxing. And even if/when the drought ends, I'll still want to limit it because it's taxing beyond just water consumption (methane production for example).
So if we don't eat the cows then mankind will perish in a cloud of methane.
Image
Image

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6854
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: PETA's great ideas keep a-rollin'

Post by BostonBeaneater » 01 Aug 2016, 11:43pm

Flex wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:Circle of life yada yada.
That's actually why I murder the elderly.
Gotta feed my hogs something, right? The world is sinking to hell and there is no life after death so I'll be having the occasional rib eye.
Image

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35413
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: PETA's great ideas keep a-rollin'

Post by Marky Dread » 02 Aug 2016, 3:12am

BostonBeaneater wrote:
Flex wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:Circle of life yada yada.
That's actually why I murder the elderly.
Gotta feed my hogs something, right? The world is sinking to hell and there is no life after death so I'll be having the occasional rib eye.
Fuck it, I had planned to kill you in the afterlife! :disshame:
Image
Image

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15387
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: PETA's great ideas keep a-rollin'

Post by JennyB » 02 Aug 2016, 9:17am

Kory wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
JennyB wrote:I really, really wish I could be a vegan, but I unfortunately like steak and seafood too much. Especially scallops. And really, what have those fuckers ever done to redeem themselves, anyway?
Well scallops have a tendency to clam up about such issues.
That reply could have used some more mussel.
Fabulous retort and why I love that JB so much. :approve:
I love JB, but I think Hoy'sterrible.
Uh, I shrimp you guys too? :shifty:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6854
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: PETA's great ideas keep a-rollin'

Post by BostonBeaneater » 02 Aug 2016, 10:12am

Marky Dread wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Flex wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:Circle of life yada yada.
That's actually why I murder the elderly.
Gotta feed my hogs something, right? The world is sinking to hell and there is no life after death so I'll be having the occasional rib eye.
Fuck it, I had planned to kill you in the afterlife! :disshame:
Best get to work in this world while the sun is shining.
Image

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35413
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: PETA's great ideas keep a-rollin'

Post by Marky Dread » 02 Aug 2016, 2:41pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Flex wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:Circle of life yada yada.
That's actually why I murder the elderly.
Gotta feed my hogs something, right? The world is sinking to hell and there is no life after death so I'll be having the occasional rib eye.
Fuck it, I had planned to kill you in the afterlife! :disshame:
Best get to work in this world while the sun is shining.
Seems too much like hard labour now. You get a pass.
Image
Image

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6854
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: PETA's great ideas keep a-rollin'

Post by BostonBeaneater » 02 Aug 2016, 3:01pm

Marky Dread wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Flex wrote:
That's actually why I murder the elderly.
Gotta feed my hogs something, right? The world is sinking to hell and there is no life after death so I'll be having the occasional rib eye.
Fuck it, I had planned to kill you in the afterlife! :disshame:
Best get to work in this world while the sun is shining.
Seems too much like hard labour now. You get a pass.
Phew! No I just have to worry about Flex Flexington.
Image

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35413
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: PETA's great ideas keep a-rollin'

Post by Marky Dread » 02 Aug 2016, 3:19pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Gotta feed my hogs something, right? The world is sinking to hell and there is no life after death so I'll be having the occasional rib eye.
Fuck it, I had planned to kill you in the afterlife! :disshame:
Best get to work in this world while the sun is shining.
Seems too much like hard labour now. You get a pass.
Phew! No I just have to worry about Flex Flexington.
No problem just show him your big squirrel gun.
Image
Image
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Inder, revbob and 2 guests